Las Vegas Spoiler - Posted in the wrong forum and closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanicRev359

Apr 27, 2003
Stewart out!

I found this on Cycle News:

But perhaps the biggest story coming out of Las Vegas was the injury to Chevy Trucks/Kawasaki's James "Bubba" Stewart. Stewart was leading the 125cc Dave Coombs East/West Shootout early when he took a small crash that dropped him to fourth. Later that same lap while trying to catch back up, Stewart suffered a high-speed get-off that left him with a concussion and a suspected broken collarbone. Stewart was jumping out of a triple/double section when the back of the bike suddenly kicked up and sent him flying over the handlebars in what was a very ugly and scary crash. He hit the ground hard and was stretchered off the track and taken to a local hospital.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Thanks. I didn't want to watch it on tv and enjoy it not knowing what was going to happen. :|

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
That info can be found on any site you read the results at. You didnt have to read this thread considering the title was Stewart out........:uh:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I usually stay out of the MX forum for the very reason of not wanting to find out results.........I just never expected to see results in this forum......

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
We have a no spoiler rule for a reason.

Put spoiler in the headline and post in the appropriate forum next time.

Ivan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…