Stewart Update - Semi Spoiler .....

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
From RX

James Stewart Update

David Evans, the manager of James Stewart, just checked in with Racer X to let us know that James suffered a concussion from a spectacular crash in the first moto at the High Point National today. After x-rays showed no major injury, James was released from the hospital. James wishes to thank the Asterisk Mobile Medics, and the staff from the AMA for their attention and on the scene help. James is heading back to his home in Florida tomorrow, and hopes to compete at the Southwick National in two weeks.
----------------------------

Hopefully the leg is good and we get some good racing as of Southwick... after a week off.

funktree

~SPONSOR~
Jul 21, 2001
good news, I hope the week off gets him back in tip top shape, off topic but is there any word of Henry showing up this year? haven't been following what he's up to.

RMCoastie

~SPONSOR~
Oct 25, 2005
Just glad he'll be okay for Budds Creek... I don't think it would be fare if RC handed out ass whoopings there and Stewart didn't get his.

Tony Williams

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2000
RMCoastie said:
Just glad he'll be okay for Budds Creek... I don't think it would be fare if RC handed out ass whoopings there and Stewart didn't get his.

Ok, that made me laugh. Thanks....

I guess the "Stewart motocross Freight Train" that has taken 2 years to get to the station is going to take another year.... when RC is gone.

I do hope the best for JBS in his recovery.

Masterphil

DRN's Resident Lunatic
Aug 3, 2004
Mxrider26x said:
its funny how u guys say this wen jbs was dominating the MX god RC before he crashed

Would you be so kind to remind me how actually WON the race????

Hopefully, this will take the pressure off JBS for the rest of the season and he won't make any more stupid mistakes like this one again. All we have to look forward to after this season is the JBS show for a few years.

funktree

~SPONSOR~
Jul 21, 2001
Mxrider26x said:
its funny how u guys say this wen jbs was dominating the MX god RC before he crashed

dominating how? out of the three motos he was in this year, JBS beat RC after he crashed, lost by 44 seconds, and then had RC on his butt for 14 laps before crashing again. don't see how thats dominating

Masterphil

DRN's Resident Lunatic
Aug 3, 2004
I find it hard to believe that a rider of his caliber would make an "accident". A mistake yes, but not an accident. Not so sure on it being stupid, but there was some mental miscalculation going on. Riders like JBS don't just "go down".

TheGrinch

Nov 26, 2000
Mxrider26x said:

Mxrider26x I don't mean to be critical, as I'm no spelling bee champion, but could you do us all a favour & use the spell check before posting. I always have to read your posts several times to decipher what you actually mean. Capital letters at the start of sentences would be nice too. Sorry to criticise but it will help you in the long run if you can see your mistakes.

Before anyone criticises my spelling remember Australian spelling is slightly different to American e.g. criticise with an "s" instead of a "z".

Spider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2000
It doesn't matter how fast or talented a rider is mistakes and accidents still happen how, here is any easy way for all you RC fans to look at it, Ricky always seems to makes his accidents in the whoops by dropping a front wheel in.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
A crash is a crash. Accident, mistake, whatever.... he crashed and crashed hard. That is what happens when you push yourself to be the best. RC and he are pushing each other and neither want to loose. Chad does not crash very often because he rides in his comfort zone. He has the speed to run with them but does not have the desire, third is fine with him.

Masterphil

DRN's Resident Lunatic
Aug 3, 2004
An accident is an event that is caused regaurdless of proper technique, form, and foresight. A mistake is when you incorrectly perform a technique/misjudge something.

An accident is a deer running into the side of your car. A mistake is thinking you can haul down that gravel road and pitch it sideways at 60 and recover...

That's how I look at it.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
So MasterBenchRacerPhil has the sack to point fingers at possibly one of the best racers in Moto history? Do you really believe you are in a position to critique these guys racing ability? Please tell me I'm mistaken.

I tell ya, the typing fingers of weekenders get really powerful from behind the monitors....

Red Mamba

Feb 5, 2006
Masterphil said:
Would you be so kind to remind me how actually WON the race????

Hopefully, this will take the pressure off JBS for the rest of the season and he won't make any more stupid mistakes like this one again. All we have to look forward to after this season is the JBS show for a few years.
Does RC make stupid mistakes too when he crashes hard ?
You kind of sound like Chad Reed :think:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
JBS fans sure are a cranky bunch.

I guess it's understandable. :p

Top Bottom