marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
I think RC would have no clue how to spend a day without mx-its all he knows.Retiring young sounds good, but he isnt the type of person to mow the lawn and wash the car.

Ryone

Jun 18, 2004
marcusgunby said:
I think RC would have no clue how to spend a day without mx-its all he knows.Retiring young sounds good, but he isnt the type of person to mow the lawn and wash the car.
It may seem that way, but in an interview during this last SX season, he said that he wants to ride maybe 2 or 3 more years and eventually start a family.

Ryan

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
After his riding days are over, I think he will divert his energy into business endeavors. With his fame and $, he will have plenty of opportunities to pursue, in and outside of the MX world.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
alot of the greats start an aftermarket product line. theres always coaching or mx school(currently every sunday) or tours

brit yz125

Jan 7, 2005
marcusgunby said:

Im not being funny, but how do you know? You know the racer, not the person. :)

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
I dont know, but i would imagine someone who trains as hard as him, would find life very weird to just stop, im sure he could persue business ventures and other stuff, but what will give him the same buzz of going against chad and bubba??

I just dont see him stopping and enjoying it,if i was him i would win a world gp title before i retired, it wouldnt be too hard for him and it would be all new tracks and he would see the world.Its a win win situation.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Believe me, I would love to see him keep going and win a world title! But I am just reading between the lines of things he has said in interviews...He's been racing and training since he was a child. If he retires and misses it, he can always make a come back.

slideways11

Sponsoring Member
Apr 18, 2000
marcusgunby said:
I dont know, but i would imagine someone who trains as hard as him, would find life very weird to just stop, im sure he could persue business ventures and other stuff, but what will give him the same buzz of going against chad and bubba??

I just dont see him stopping and enjoying it,if i was him i would win a world gp title before i retired, it wouldnt be too hard for him and it would be all new tracks and he would see the world.Its a win win situation.

I too would like to see RC go to Europe and run the GP"s. He has nothing left to prove in the US. With De Coster as his team manager in Europe he could add a European Championship to his already stunning collection of US championships. Then maybe a few supermoto championships.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom