B

biglou

This was too cool to go in the Mini Forum. Besides, I'm not a mini...

Started cleaning Little Ricky last Saturday, kept going a little further, then a little further. Next thing you know, it's got a powder-coated frame, B35 race fuel, and a bunch of other cool stuff! Hand cut numbers for the backgrounds to mimic RC's race "#4". Still waiting on my side number plates/rear fender plastic, and my UNI pod filter. All should be in Tuesday.

Here's a chronological picture list for the rebuild so far:
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Looks good. Very cool. When can I ride it? :confused:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Dang, you single guys have all the fun. :confused:

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
Lou post a pic of the filter when you get it finished. Might be going that direction myself.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Lou, please stop posting pictures of that mini-monster! I might do something really stupid like buy myself a new xr50! Of course, I do have a two year old, so I could say it's for him. I just need a way of explaining the taller bars and mods.

That thing looks absolutely awesome!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Nice, I'll drop MY fitty off when you're done.;)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Next thing we know, BigLou will have his own Discovery Channel Series, "American Fast Fiddy's".

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Yea, Lou little Ricky looks good. However my little Reed I've got coming along will kick little Ricky's bootay! Pics coming soon...

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Beautiful! That thing looks sweet!

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I thought that you were going to do this?

Attachments

• chopper-ricky.jpg
    chopper-ricky.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 64

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Lou....... the hoses man..... they're blue.

LOL! You KNOW I had to mention that or Tunderthreethree would feel I was pickin' on him.

It's really cool dude! :thumb:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
OK, you got all the foofy eye candy stuff done. Now the question remains when are you going to breath some nitro-doped fire into that little bugger? ;)

BTW, it does look SWEET, but my scuffed and scratched TTR will put a man-sized ass whoopin on that little toy :aj:

Last edited:

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
Lou this may be a stupid ? :uh: , but was the frame sent out or was that something you were able to do?

BTW looks really good! :thumb: :yeehaw:

B

biglou

I did the frame myself. Sandblasted and epoxy powder-coated it at work. btw-sandblasting sux big time!

Rich-He's runnin' B35 right now. Maybe by DW it will be an 88cc, fire-breathin' big bore? :aj:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by BigLou
Rich-He's runnin' B35 right now. Maybe by DW it will be an 88cc, fire-breathin' big bore? :aj:

PFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :confused: I need an 88cc engine just to run the STARTER for my TTR :thumb:

Top Bottom