Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
I will be down there on and off. I'll be staying with my Gramps' and Granny. We will have to hook up and go riding. I don't know when I will be down though.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I will be there (no surprise), but I am not sure when I will arrive.  Some time on Friday, but it may be after dinner.

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
It was a weekend of fixin' and dust. Brian and I went out on Friday around 7:30 am and rode about 10 miles when I found a hole in the left radiator and he had a flat front. Back to LMC and parked for a while. I ran home grabbed some anti-freeze, JB weld, and an air tank. Brian, my Grandpa, and I patched my radiator and sat around. After a while the JB weld hardend and Brian and I went out for a 2nd trail ride. I'm guessing we rode around 30 miles of blow sand, whoops, dust, and more whoops. We stopped at the river a few times to cool down and wash up.
Saturday rolls around and we all went to the LMC club meeting and talked all day. Didn't ride at all considering it was a very lazy day. Test rode Mikes' 400 ex/c again and went home.
Today I put in a 20,000 sq. ft. pond in Flushing which was quite easy.

I had a pretty busy weekend. How was yours?

Top Bottom