Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
HS riders,

Log Road promises to be a good time this Sunday. Bart called me last night to report that they did not get the monsoon's that came through this past weekend. They also procured some more land to add to the length of the course. Hope everyone can make it down! :cool:

The woods sections are laid out by the gang that does the BC track (Byron and Greenman), so it will be top notch. Byron reported that there was no reminence of the previous course left in the woods, so the lay out is all new and in great shape. I think they were able to get about another 20 acres or so.

NOTE: I am aware of the HS website being down. I have contacted the administrator and we're working on it. I hope it's up and running before the weekend. If not....

Log Road information for directions and stuff:
http://www.logroadmx.com/

Hope to have a good turnout!

65s

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
there is an enduro that day as well at Roselawn Summer Bummer on the nudist camp. :nod:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
nickolino said:
:laugh: Yessir Ckikenliss freddy knows that nudy camp better than anybody. Heck he even gets along with the black lady's

I know where her camper is so I can introduce her to you. Bring a golf cart.

Thanks fer the fish Sat night and the skeddi too. And Happy birthday baloon foot but ya aint as old as me! :nener:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Got it. I know all you enduro guys will be in IN looking for old naked ladies. :coocoo: I guess that sounds like fun? :whoa: Maybe if you don't get to see naked girls ever, er....aka old naked ladies, you should go to the enduro. Sounds like a Larry the Cable Guy joke....

However, I'm trying to get the word out that Log Road is very excited to be hosting a round of the HS series and hopes to have a good turnout. Their track is outstanding....and it's in Michigan! Sorta.

Also, the HS website is down. Working on it.

Good luck guys. Hope you don't go blind.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Log Road is indeed a sweet track. I had a blast in 2007

I have come down with a wicked chest cold and am doing all I can to be better for this weekend - I do not want to miss it!!

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
For those that care, the HS website is back up :cool:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
tdunn976 said:
Glass house is the nudist bar at the colony, 30 yrs ago some of the women may have pulled it off. NOT NOW :ohmy:
Thats not to mention the ol'guys "hanging out"!

:nod: Confirms my suspicions. Old, nasty, droopy nudists. Sounds like fun? :cool:

Ugh. :whoa:

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
hey guys for those of you that knew that i got stung yesterday while racing and had to go to the E.R. Im doing fine after swelling up like a balloon. It sucked cause i was havin a heck of a ride too and i was havin fun ridin team with scotty b. I would like to throw a huge thanks to the paramedics at the track for takin care of me. I should be back in racing action at battle creek for the national.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Glad to hear that you're OK Shag...That sucks.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Shaggy,

I am glad you are OK, at first I did not think much of it, but later last night I started to worry about you. I remembered this stuff can be very serious.

It worked out well for me as I was sick and not having a ton of fun in the woods (not my kind of woods) so my partner and I rode easy only so we could ride the MX track.

Log Road MX track is one of the best I have ever seen. Fast, fun and safe.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Fred,

That mossy-grassy-boggy stuff reminded me of your place.....I thought you would be havin a hoot back there.

Many-a stuck bike back there too!

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
I did like the mossy stuff, just not the deep sandy ruts

65S got 3rd over all!!!!!! :cool:

NICE JOB MARK :nod:

Riding at my place has been postponed again till next Wednesday the 26th - those of you that know me personally (or at least have met me) are invited. Send me a note to fredb@prometalworks.com if you want to come - I live in Bath, north east of Lansing we will be riding from 5pm till 7:30pm - special one time deal, I even got permission from my lovely wife.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Thanks :cool: When there aren't a lot of guys that show up....and it's hot....I'll do OK. I guess all the mtn biking helps? :nod:

The only downer for me was that Mr. Stanton decided I didn't belong on my bike and hit the ejection button for me. I have a very sore and bruised ankle today! :yikes:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Sorry to hear that Mark. I heard several comments that his partner showed little or no curtesy to faster riders.

Heal fast (no pun intended)

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Agreed on his partner. Not sure who he was, but he can be best described as a road-block that would not move without some serious "prompting" :bang:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom