GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I just sent Cody another message - great to hear that he may get to go home for the weekend!!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
miracle said:
Thank you to everyone he has them hanging up all over the wall. Who ever Eddie from California is who sent him the stuffed animal and the balloon he sleeps with it everyday! It is very soft and it came from a rider! So just know he loves it!! :).
My guess is that would be MR LUCKY :cool:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Greeting on the way. I'll see if I can put together something this weekend. Hang in there, family.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
I am sending a message right now. I have a 7 year old and I couldn't imagine having to go through this.

miracle

Jan 18, 2006
Cody in the news

Cody made the news.
http://ksdk.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=91452
I am working on getting some pictures from his dad of him and some of the stuff that he has gotten. Cody will be having surgery again pretty soon to have the port for Chemo put in and then he will heal from that before they start treatment. Thank you to everyone for pulling together and doing what you can. The words just let me die should never come from a child and thanks to everyone in the MX family for giving Cody something to look forward to. God bless all of you and I will post pictures soon.
Sheri

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Very cool! :cool:

Thanks for keeping us up to date, Sheri.

mx94dad

Jan 25, 2006
To the Mx racers, fans, families and companies all over the world I myself and my wife would like to thank every one for expressing such generosity and mostly the heartfelt caring to one of our own. Cody is amazed by all the emails and gifts sent to him, watching him open and see what everyone has sent, brings a huge smile to his face (as well as knowing just how jealous his dad is :nener: ). As I'm sure you have read about Cody's condition (pinoblastoma tumor/grade IV) he under went surgery to gain a biopsy and is recovering from that well, he was released on Friday the 27th and is very happy to be home. He is moving slow but is getting better as time goes. As for the concern if Cody is going to make it till February, he is and past that Cody will have a rough year as far as radiation/chemo treatments. This type of tumor is very serious and by no means a whoop in the dirt but more like an 100ft triple and then some. Cody nor us will give up the fight of beating this and getting him back on his bike as soon as he is ready. I know this will be an absolutely hard hill to climb physically and emotionally but with all the support that we have received and continue to get our family will prevail. We know that Cody is not the only child/adult or family that has or is going through this and how we were chosen to be touched by all of your love and concerns are amazing and unbelievable, but so greatfull I have no idea how to thank every man, women or child that has given Cody support but say THANK YOU from the very bottoms of our hearts.

Josh (Dad) and Family
P.S. Cody says RIDE RED and he hopes to meet as many of you as possible, Thanks to everyone!!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
It is good to hear some good news. You all are in my prayers.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yeah it sure is to hear the good news. I'll keep all of you in my prayers.

When he gets better you guys can tour the country and meet all of us!!!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
RM_guy said:
Yeah it sure is to hear the good news. I'll keep all of you in my prayers.

When he gets better you guys can tour the country and meet all of us!!!
Or just show up in a field in OK in October so we can met Cody :aj:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
:cool:
oldguy said:
Or just show up in a field in OK in October so we can met Cody :aj:

Desertduner

Feb 17, 2006
Josh,
I work for Dubach Racing Development Inc , (owner Doug Dubach) we heared about all that Cody has gone thru and we wanted to wish him well and send a signed Jersey from Doug but when we shipped it to the hospital address it came back. After reading the posts I now know why it came back Cody was released to go home. Is there an address that you could give out so that we can send him this Jersey? Thank you for the time. We will keep Cody ( and Family ) in our prayers.

Top Bottom