yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
Can somone help me out here, It seems that everytime we go to dove springs we always get stuck in the same rut (literally in some cases!) we usually go to McGyver's cabin (rescue cabin) up in the hills to the northeast of the wash. Then we also like to go to the very north end of the wash where it meets pavement (don't know what road). and sometimes we head off to Jawbone area, but havn't been too impressed with that direction. I'm not saying that I don't love those rides I just figure if those awesome rides are out there, there must be alot more, can you please fill me in on your favorite ride out at Dove Springs and give me general directions? Thanks so much in advance. Fuel is somewhat of a factor in this, since we all ride motocrossers with stock fuel tanks (3-2 strokes and 1- 4 stroke) . Thanks so much,
Jeff

ghunter

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 24, 2001
Hey 'roost, just noticed this post. I'm trying to plan a ride at Dove Springs in the next few weeks, and I'd be more than happy to show you where I go. Can't give you directions, though, 'cause I don't know the names of the trails. Let me know if you're interested.

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
I'm very interested, is there any way you could make it next weekend?? that would be awesome, if not I would have to say that I couldn't make it out any less than 3 weeks later, (job and financial issues) Thanks so much
Jeff

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
I just went two weekends ago, but I'll keep you posted since this is the time of the year that we go most offen.

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
I just went two weekends ago, but I'll keep you posted since this is the time of the year that we go most often.

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
If you come out to the Spanksgiving ride we'll show you all kinds of cool rides - check out the Places to Ride Forum.

Top Bottom