yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
Hey guys,
I just wanted to let everyone know that we are heading out to dove springs right after thanksgiving. Is anyone else going to be out there over that weekend? If so we will be camping around the main hill climbs in the wash, we will have a red 95 dodge ram with a white and brown trailer, there might also be a white F150 there too. Hope to see some of you out there.
Jeff

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
Great! where do you usually camp? Maybe I'll come by and meet a fellow Drn'r

brett r

Nov 6, 2000
We camp all the way in the back past the bowls. We are usually the 2nd to last big group before the road makes a left and starts going up.

brett r

Nov 6, 2000
I might make it out that early but probably wednesday. You should try and and make it out for the weekend it's really the best place to ride in socal, I think the Decooks are even going to make it. I have not been riding this season so I hope to make up for it over the long weekend.

Jimbokdx

Oct 22, 2002
The last time I was at Dove Springs, most of the trails were closed. Jawbone has a bunch closed as well, but it's not nearly as bad.

Jimbo

brett r

Nov 6, 2000
They have closed a bunch of it ,our Green sticker money pays for the fences. We usually ride the mountain ranges behind dove or Kelso valley most of that is still open.

Last edited:
Top Bottom