Loose Moose National Enduro 7/20/03

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
First enduro... DNF! :(

Made it to the 3rd gas stop and had houred out, so took the dirt road back to the pits.

It was fun riding the U.P. terrain though. I can see how having the opportunity to ride it often would push you to be a better rider.

Great job setting up the course too - After riding only the B/C loop, I can't imagine what "Walt's World" would be like... :scream: :aj:

barkbuster67

Nov 6, 2002
we'll have to make sure you get the chance next year when we make the "a" section part of the normal course. that's just a rumor i started. i think they are afraid to give me a piece of land to make trail. i like it nasty, rocky and under a 10 mph average. oh, and if i find a big tree that is down, i make sure you have to go over it. steep, up or down off camber rock sections are my favorite. so make sure you carry your own tools and cell phone. i'm sure you won't make that mistake again. i'm talking about who you chose to ride with. will you be up for the up 300?

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Sounds like a blast Walt... Just don't throw in a 75 mile trail ride on top of it! Do you guys rent trials bikes up there? ;)

And I'll never rely on anyone else's tools or cell phone again! You never know who will leave you behind.... with the exception of the awesome sweep crew...

Planning on another road trip for the UP-300... :thumb:

barkbuster67

Nov 6, 2002
just remember, it's only a trail ride until you turn in your score sheet. i'm sure we'll have some new trail for the up 300 also. it will be worth your ride up. see ya then.

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Originally posted by grunk250r
HOW does a person go about getting an invite to the UP300?

Need to be a Parts Unlimited dealer. Your rep will have details on how to earn an invite.

Top Bottom