lockwooddrz

Nov 17, 2001
Hi everyone.This is my first post here.This is a great Forum!I am looking for someone to ride with on the trails in the Los Padres Forest.I have been riding on these alone recently and dont feel comfortable with the thought of laying at the bottom of a 100 foot steep hill for a couple of days.(lunch for the bears)
I have been on West Frazier Mine,Whatta,Yellowjacket,LockwoodTrail,Tejon,and Goldhill trails.I would like to try Arrasta,Miller Jeep and Snowy.I am usually free to ride Friday,Saturday or Sunday except next Sun. the 14th I have plans.I live about 20 minutes from Hungry Valley entrance or about 5 miles from Lockwood Creek-Frazier Mine entrance so last minute trips are no problem.
Anyone want to ride???? :aj:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Long time peeker, first time poster?

Welcome lockwooddrz. I can't make it this weekend or next but keep checking this forum for local rides. We usualy have a good size group ride about once a month. Or you can just put up a post of your own and I'm sure a few of the So. Cal. Wrecking Crew members will show up for some fun. But I must warn you about the pink tutu. Naw, never mind. You can learn about the tutu the same way all the other newbies do. :eek:

See ya in the dirt,

Thumbs

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Lockwood - check out the post on the Cleghammer/Phelan ride on this Saturday if you can make it. I can't but it looks like a good group of guys so far.

And yes you are correct .............Gomer + tutu = Very scary!

Top Bottom