smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich
The really good ones were WAY back in the past .
I remember a few of them. I also remember the mockery of DRN that was made by a bunch of jerks from another board, where they took graphics from this site and photoshop'd a bunch of junk on top of them :silly:

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
seems when school lets out for holidays the cockroaches start trying to make trouble. Best thing to do is not dogpile, for they love confrontation, it feeds their insecurity complex.
Okie carries a pretty big can of Raid, so they usually don't last long. :uh:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000

The really good ones were WAY back in the past .

JEEEZZZE, what a bunch of tighty wearin' homo's. :eek: :scream: :) :) :)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by smb_racing

I remember a few of them. I also remember the mockery of DRN that was made by a bunch of jerks from another board, where they took graphics from this site and photoshop'd a bunch of junk on top of them :silly:

I thought that was pretty damned funny actually. Laughing at ourselves isn't such a bad thing in the long run. :thumb:
My only complaint with it was the undertone that Okie wasn't honest, or acting with total integrity. THAT I TAKE ISSUE WITH. I would have GLADLY crushed Mr. McGarry's windpipe if he ever grew the stones to say that stuff about Okie to my face. DARE TO DREAM :yeehaw:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by Ol'89r

JEEEZZZE, what a bunch of tighty wearin' homo's.

That may have been the best one. :thumb:

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
slo'mo, you are right on target. they will fade away as fast as they show up....
Their like a burin baggie on the front porch, just let it burn out, and scoop it up, and toss it.

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000

I would have GLADLY crushed Mr. McGarry's windpipe

I remember that pathetic little waste of God's will.

Tennessee Thumper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 23, 2000

That may have been the best one. :thumb:
The quote "tighty wearin homo" was a good one!!!I think the guys screen name was LBZ FrEeDom riDeR? I don't think I'll ever forget that name. :eek:

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Darn, it sounds like y'all had some real fun early on with some folks ... :debil:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Tony there were some epic "battles" to say the least. I was told early on to "go back where I came from" because I was "changing DRN", as you can see that was not by Okie :) Then we ALWAYS get the sharp as a butter knife twits that think they will just register as a different user and be a secret agent man. Sometimes they get knocked off right away and sometimes they get to hang out until they show their true colors again, every great once in a while they actually get to stay.

smb that was some good stuff! It was comical the amout of time they invested in creating it and like Rich pointed out the only down side was the totally wrong perspective of Okie's intent and honesty. Then the internal strife it caused on the news group was almost as much fun.

Now days the idiots usually either stay away or end up being delt with in a swift and usually silent manner so a lot of this "fun" is never seen by the membership.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom