Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Paragon Sunday 25th - 4 or more people

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
Okay some interest has been expressed in a family day - You know you your kids and DIRTBIKES. The thought was Memorial weekend on Sunday the 25th at Paragon.

So far under the PA riders posting we have formed some sort of attempt at a revival. Interest has come from JasonJ ( maybe with his girlfriend ) RV6Junkie with his son and I, with my 2 adorable children 10 and 7, hopefully my wife too. Phil and Glen who were there last weekend will be there. We will probably hit Traxx at Jack Frost on Saturday and head to Paragon for Sunday. :yeehaw:

For the psycopaths and experienced riders you can enjoy the trails and take a break from the novices when you want as I'll switch off with people as I want to try some of these more interesting trails I missed last time with my bud Phil. Apart from that I will quite happily lead the kids around and watch their backs with my wife.
Camping arrangements have not been made as we are uncertain whether we want to camp on Saturday night or rough it in a hotel.
Traxx Website - www.jackfrostbigboulder.com/motorsports-park/index.asp

Paragon Website - www.paragonap.com

Wanna Come. Let us all know ! :thumb:

Last edited:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I’m confirmed with my 8 year-old son on his XR70. Coming with me is my buddy Rich and his three kids (13 year-old daughter & 11 year-old son on TTr125’s and a 8 year-old on a TTr90) and Dwayne with his 11 year-old son on an XR80.

At this point we are Sunday/Paragon only but I’ll see if I can get another day pass from the Warden. If so we’ll be up for camping as well.

gxdragon

Nov 13, 2002
:scream: The 25th!!! That's the day of the Broad Mountain Enduro!

Oh well if I don't make the enduro I will try to make it to Paragon.

Hmmm, To race or not to race :think:???

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Im in as of now. Big Blue Thunder (my bike) is turned around and ready for action. I spent 2 hours last night on Mini Me (her bike) and I have anoter 2 hours or so untill its tip top, new brakes, tires, kick stand and a few bolts here and there.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I have no family so i cant go on family day. :whiner:

Actually i'll be causing another riot at High Point for the Outdoor Nationals! :yeehaw:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I will be at Paragon Sunday, as always, and also on Monday, so I'm sure I'll see you there

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
I won't be able to make it unfortunately...Number 1 I have no children, but I ride about as well as them...

Number 2...I have a big ride the weekend after, 3 days of riding, I need to save as much energy as possible!!!!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
you may have no children, but maybe you could talk pappa into bringing his children

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
Squeaky, RM_guy and Tree Jumper sorry we won't see you again. Trig you better make loads oh dosh that weekend being a holiday and all don't worry if you don't make it ( I know you won't ) I was hoping to see your submarine attempt on the XR repeated as I missed it last time. Chuck I didn't expect you to make the trip for an easy weekend. Sam where are you doing three days of riding that sounds like a blast - start a thread and tell everyone about it. RM_guy let the arm heal some more and it was a blast meeting you - Oh look what I did today, stuck a branch in my arm lets ride again tomorrow. :thumb:

gxDragon if I knew what the Broad mountain enduro was I would say why are you going to Paragon ! RACE RACE RACE ! :yeehaw:

JasonJ, scooter1130 and RV6Junkie, see you there but scoot remember we are there for fun and you by your generous nature ( I don't know if you get paid ) are there to work. I do wan't to look and maybe try some of these difficult trails I hear so much about, last time we kept going this way, no this way, no that way and that was just on the track that goes round the property.

More decisions next week, my bud Phil :p and some others will be making the trip so I don't want to get to close as their psychotic nature does not lend to my safety and ability to make work week to week. :aj:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Keith and I will be going to Pittsfield State Forest in MA....We're going with the New England Dirt Bikers...it oughta be fun! Don't worry I'll tell you guys all about my adventures when I get back

P.S. Speaking of adventures...I burned my leg just riding across the street from my house today. :(

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Now now, you know better than to ride in shorts! :( . Ill be up Sat morning or afternoon but will probably not go in to paragon, I may pop over Sun morning with my girlfirend if you all are going to be over for a slower ride, then later Scot we can rip some of the singletrack or whatever.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
I wasn't wearing shorts, that's the crappy part! I now have a giant hole in my pants...:(

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
I might be able to make it on Sunday. I haven't ridden much this year yet, so some nice easy trail riding may be just what the Doctor ordered. My family doesn't ride so I hope it ok to be a single. ;)

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
10 AM seems to be the universal ride-out time. With that in mind lets try to meet-up around 9 - 9:30ish.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
You guys need to twist a few more arms......it looks like tehre arte almost enough people for a discount again.

gxdragon

Nov 13, 2002
I'm still waiting on an answer from my wife I much rather go out for a day with my family. There will be more races this season and from what I have been told this may not be the race for me to start riding rocks. It's too difficult of a run for my first time. If my niece decides to go it will also be her & my brother.
Unfortunately recent events (my mother-inlaw becoming ill) may sway my wife not to go. So I'm waiting on answers from other people and I may not be going anywhere that day. If we do it will be Sunday at Paragon.

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Tree Jumper- I received the video today, thanx! let me pay you something for it. How about I catch up with you at a future ride?

gixer

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 2001
So any one game to ride Paragon on Friday also? Kevin and I should be there Friday and Saturday. I have been to traxx a couple of times and since I will be camping out at Paragon I might as well ride there again on Sat.
Let me know I have a thread stating the 23-24 for a ride.
Steven

gxdragon

Nov 13, 2002
The weather isn't looking so good for this weekend. does that change anything for anyone? The last time I talked to my wife it sounded promising but if it rains the way it's supposed to my wife and daughter won't want to come :(.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Now now, need we go back to the forcast for the May 3 and 4 ride and remind all how silly it is to belive what you see much less early in the week forcast for the weekend? Im up there rain or shine as always, my bike needs a good washing :).

Top Bottom