Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
My group is there, rain or shine. After all, they are DIRT bikes.

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
This would be business as usual - The wife says it's going to rain all weekend and she says even if it doesn't she isn't going to go. Hmm ! maybe her boyfriend is coming round ( best remember to take all the beer  :laugh: ).

My wife's opinion also is that my bud Phil won't want to go if it's been raining for 3 days and has potential to rain that day. Opinions are like ........

We shall see closer to the time as it's Phil truck and trailer ( open trailer ).

I looked at extended weather ( thanks Lori again ) for Saturday / Sunday it shows rain from 7pm Saturday to 2am Sunday approx 0.64" no big deal.

I want to go and so do the kids.

gxdragon

Nov 13, 2002
Ok, things look good the weather is shaping up so my wife will go. I plan on leaving at 7am Sunday, it's supposed to be a 2 hour drive from philly so I expect to be there between 9:00 - 9:30 (if I don't get lost :confused:). I'll be with my wife & daughter, I still don't know if my brother is coming. I have a silver Subaru Forrester, I'll be hauling 2 Kawasakis and an XR50.

See you guys Sunday :thumb:.

CaptainObvious

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Great, see you there. I'll be traveling with two other adult riders and 5 kids, ages 8 to 14, riding an xr70, ttr90, xr80 and two ttr125's. Should be a great ride. Well be there about the same time.

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Once again Dapper must bail from what will probably be a great time. The stars are not in the proper alignment. :whiner: All be SAFE. Rubber side down :thumb:

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
:yeehaw: We're on !

No Saturday fun, but Sunday is a definate. Me, my wife Eileen, Alex, Andrew and Phil and Glen. If it's easier - red old style F250 with black open trailer with silver KTM 250 EXC RFS, XR100, XR70, KLX110, KX250 and a blue quad ( unless Glen buys a 2nd hand dirtbike tomorrow which he is going to look at ).Oh yeah and a white minivan.

Gee, we went from 2" of rain from Wednesday through to Sunday, less than an inch total.

How do you ride on of these things again ? It's been freakin weeks since I even saw my bike. The kids were out in the back yard doing laps on Tuesday night and it was the first time my daughter rode her XR100. She still isn't quite ready so she will be stuck on the XR70 again this weekend.

How many from the Poll I count 22 but I don't see 22 ?

See ya SUNDAY :thumb:

sabooo

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 6, 2002
I am up to 3 adults and 1 little guy at this point, with a few invites I expect to get RSVP's on tomorrow. Driving a blue dodge ram with a WR450 and a CR250 on it, and buddy is bringing his older model mazda with an mini and an xr250... Weather is getting better every time i check.. partly cloudy and 73 was the last I saw.

Cheers,
Sabooo

CaptainObvious

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
The weather is looking good for Sunday (the dirt bike gods smile upon us)! With the light rain we have had all week the conditions at Paragon should be good. At least there will be no dust ;)

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
Glen bailed. But the rest of us are on. Looks like we won't be there right up until 10am. Unless we get a move on, Phil's coming over at 7am to get the bikes.

All those that get in early try and grab some more riders showing up to see if we can get to 25 and then we all register at once and save 5 dollars each. You know the drill. :cool:

Scooter I saw you offering a map you made up to the guys showing up in June. That might be nice if you have a copy or two as last time I think we only saw 15 miles of Paragon. ( I did have the Paragon Map but we could not figure out what was good for a gentle ride and what was - Oh not this way turn around ! ) :thumb:

I want to try some Harder trails - maybe when it's Lunch we can takea trip and do one or two while everyone takes a break.

Where to park - Who ever gets in first keep a couple of spots for us so we are all together.

I can't wait to fall asleep ! :laugh:

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
22 counted with out Scooter He gets for free !

GXdragon is your brother coming ? we need 3 riders for a discount if we check in together.

You know by this time next year we will be able to put up 25 on any given Sunday at the rate that DRN catches on. THANKS OKIE !

:yeehaw: :aj: :worship:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Originally posted by Flying Scot

All those that get in early try and grab some more riders showing up to see if we can get to 25 and then we all register at once and save 5 dollars each. You know the drill. :cool: 

You may want to think twice about grabbing others to sign in for the discount, if Paragon finds out, they will no longer give discounts to DRN members in the future.

Top Bottom