KDXfile

~SPONSOR~
Dec 6, 1999
Anybody planning to ride the trails at Meridian this weekend (12/9)?
I missed the Harescramble last month and would like to come over and check the trails out but need a good tour guide.

KDXfile

~SPONSOR~
Dec 6, 1999
Sounds good. They'll be at least a couple of us coming over from the B'ham area. Probably could be there around 9:30 or so. Let me know if you guys can make it.

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Wish i could go with you guys, but I`m stuck out here in la la land.
My folks live down Hattiesburg way, and I ride out at the national forest by camp shelby wenever i`m town. Best woods ridin I ever did.:)
Next time i`m in town any of you guys want to hook up?

later mxbundy

MX221

Jul 21, 2000
I was there during Thanksgiving and the trails were in great condition. The Desert trail was BIG time whooped out! I wish I could be there to be your trailguide this weekend.

Shane

KDXfile

~SPONSOR~
Dec 6, 1999
Looks like Timr, Lemming, and myself will be coming so far from B'ham. Maybe a few others. We'll be in a white Ford F150 with blue and yellow bikes in the back and a Silver Durango with a KAW on a trailer.

Smokin Joe

Sponsoring Member
Apr 21, 2000
Sorry I missed you guys...

I had other commitments last weekend. Hope you guys had fun. I'll be out there Sunday in case anyone's interested.

Joe

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Joe,

I hate that you missed it too. It was a great day. I'd love to come back again this weekend. However, the wife has other plans for me. We should be back down some time in Jan or Feb. Hopefully we can hook up then.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom