ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
just wondering whats happening around michigan for next w/e anybody have any great plans??

we have a pretty good size crew heading to ogemaw sport and trail center .should be a blast, havent been there this year but ive heard alot of good improvements have been made . I really enjoyed that place last year . what could be better than waking up in the AM and making your way to the facilities on a CR ......roosting your buddies tents :p on the way ....WAKE UP SUCKERS. as fast as you can get ready youre hitting the track, trails, hill climbs etc. We went to the dunes last year but were gonna save that for the yearly 4th of july blast

for anyone who doesnt know about this place here is a link maybe we'll see you there
http://www.ogemawtrails.com/

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
I am going to be heading North to Drummond Island Friday morning thry Tuesday. Going to be around 30odd people up there riding the rock. Its gonna be a blast I can hardly wait.

We do this every Memorial weekend. I have been going up there since 99 I think.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
every holiday weekend i cant help but be reminded of the simpsons episode when homer said he wouldnt be in to work on friday and burns says if you dont show on friday dont bother to show on monday homer is like WOOHOO 4 DAY WEEKEND :laugh: :rotfl:

dnrtheil

Mar 18, 2003
Working

Spending the weekend installing a new door in the back of my garage. Sleds were put away in March and the summer toys have not been out yet, except for one weekend in April I spent some time in Cleveland, OH with the mountain bike riding indoors. Maybe a couple more weeks the YZ, FZR, Jekyll, Sunfish & Princecraft will start getting some use.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
im on my way its suppose to rain all weekend .............ya i hope it rains exactly the way it is right now that would be sweet :)

any DRN'ers wanna try ogemaw.........................nobody

check it out >>>>http://www.ogemawtrails.com

Last edited:
Top Bottom