Mill Creek MX Park

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Originally posted by Truespode
I want to look all buff for Nikki :)

Where is that damn <blush> smilie face when ya need it?

:yeehaw:

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Think she'll fall for the "no, my gut isn't a six pack but it is a party ball and they hold more fun!" line?

Nahhh... didn't think so :)

Ivan

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Ok... James and I will be there Saturday morning.

I fly back from Va Friday night so I won't be able to come down the night before.

I hope everyone makes it this weekend. The track sounds (and looks) like fun!

Ivan

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Woohoo! Ivan spankage on my home track. Would you wear those sexy leather chaps for us? You know. . .the ones with the cheek cutouts.

We usually get there at 10 or 11 am CST, and we always park behind the starting gate of the main track.

SpokerAce

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 2000
I'm planning on being there Saturday too... That is if my new carb clamps come in on Friday. Hard to believe not a single dealer in my area had them. Even called PowerSports Pro, they didn't have any.

Anyone have spare clamps that would fit a WR250F? I was thinking zipties if necessary.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I once houred out of an enduro because I spent 45 minutes on the side of the trail trying to "fix" a hose clamp that had come off of a coolant line. I eventually just zip-tied it and it held for months! (I sold it that way) So zip ties might work, but I'd check the well-stocked hardware stores first for a real clamp.

steve talley

Sponsoring Member
Oct 17, 2002
Your right JP mills creek is a drn mecca. We should feel proud to have all
the great visitors come to ride our home track.cant wait to ride! see you guys sat.

SpokerAce

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 2000
Wrench found some clamps on an 4wheeler he's working on so we're going to "borrow" those if all 3 don't make it in by Friday.

I might be able to make the ride on the 15th too. I was supposed to be in FL but my employment was just extended another month so my month of vacationing that I had planned won't happen till January.

See ya'll Saturday.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Originally posted by SpokerAce

I might be able to make the ride on the 15th too.

COOL! The more the merrier! :thumb:

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
Cool, sounds like we may have a good turnout. The weather is looking good and if we get some rain tonight the track should be in good shape.

JP - you get a new bike yet?

Last edited:

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by Lemming
JP - you get a new bike yet?

In order for that to happen, he will have to double up on his "Larry the Lounge Lizard" gig's and land a real sugar momma! :yeehaw:

wrench

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Bad news from Ivan...

The ice from the winter weather that went through yesterday took out power to their house and knocked down a bunch of trees. He's going to still be repairing things around the house this weekend so he won't make it.

RMairtime

Jan 12, 2001
Gomer, Thanks for letting me try out your CR last weekend. It was a blast. I hope to see everyone next weekend(14th & 15th)
Thanks to Mark for making a few adjustments on my KTM, the 520 has never felt so good.

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
I am still without power at home, but the office came back on today.

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
I'm out for this weekend. My Dad is in the hospital in very bad shape and the doctors are not at all positive in their outlook so I'm off to see him and the family :ugg:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I hope it goes well, Tim.

Let me know what email address to send the rest of those pictures.

steve talley

Sponsoring Member
Oct 17, 2002
Iam out guys got the flu bug. Lem our prayers are with you!!You need any thing let us know. James hope you get everything back in order. We will try
some other day to set up a ride! :whiner:

RMairtime

Jan 12, 2001
Tim,
Sorry to here that about your father, if you need me or any of us from here in Miss to do anything let us know. I will have you and your family in our prayers tonight.
Gomer....thanks for the picture, that's pretty cool.

I hope the weather is good for next weekend to race.
I went to the web site but they don't say what time everything starts. Do you know what time I need to be there for the race Saturday.

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
I guess when it rains it pours (and freezes into ice and stuff).

Sorry to hear about all of the bad news down your way. Get well Steve and I'll hope for a change in outlook Tim.

We'll have to try again .

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
John...make sure you download it and save it locally (I have limited space and delete stuff frequently).

I hate that this weekend isn't working out for y'all, but maybe I can join in for the next one!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…