nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
PHOTOS and VIDEO are posted in the new thread (I put the link above)

YZF - Man... too bad I didn't get to meet you. We were pitted right behind the start (by the 6-pack). Those C and D classes are pretty tough down there! Where did you go down in the second moto? Ahh you didn't miss much not seeing my second 125D moto... just another holeshot ;) Took home a Santa trophy in 16-24, too. That track was a lot of fun!

YZF01

Nov 20, 2002
I went down on the downhill after the two step ups. Tring to pass someone my front tire hit his rear tire and got cross rutted. Yeah those classes were pretty tough. Did you happen to meet #44 on the CR 125 she was hauling around MillCreek pretty good.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
#44 is Robin Parker. She's only been racing a year. She was in my class the first time I ever raced. I think it was her first race on her new CR125. She had been racing 125D on a roached out RT180, and always finished last. I finished 8th OA in that first race on a 250F, and she finished 7th on her CR.

She's much improved since that race. She routinely wins 125D now, and rarely finishes off the podium.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom