crazymike

Aug 10, 2000
I emailed moose but I've yet to get a reply.

I want to purchase their lighting coil for my KDX 220.

Fredette has it listed as the "Moose stator and lighting kits by Electek" and says it's for the 200/220 however my dealer just has them listed as "Moose lighting coil/stator" for the 200.

Will the moose ones labelled for the 200 fit the 220?

adam728

Aug 16, 2004
Yes, Parts Unlimited shows them as the same part number. I ordered mine from Fredette Racing, took all of 3 days to recieve.

crazymike

Aug 10, 2000
adam728 said:
Yes, Parts Unlimited shows them as the same part number. I ordered mine from Fredette Racing, took all of 3 days to recieve.

thanks. I'm in Canada so I will just order from my local dealer.

razrbakcrzy

Aug 12, 2004
Electrex no longer offers a lighting kit fot the Kdx 200. I tried to get a kit from them before i bought my kit from baja designs they told me that their suppliere of stators just up and quit them in the middle of may. If you will check their site you will notice that their is a strange lack of green in there lighting kit area.

Jim

razrbakcrzy

Aug 12, 2004
razrbakcrzy said:
they told me that their supplier of stators just up and quit them in the middle of may.
Jim

This is why they quit selling the lighting kit they could not supply the kighting coils for the kdx any more.

Jim

razrbakcrzy

Aug 12, 2004
they probably do have some some where but what i was trying to say is you can no longer get them directly from electrex. i got mine from my local stealership. cost was $81.00 plus tax.

Top Bottom