mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
okay, the plan is to ride at meunster on the sunday following the supercross. me, tx246, a couple of others and our kids are tentatively planning on staying an extra day and riding a motocross track that monday. we are currently planning on renting badlands but we are checking into some other options. we need to get commitments from a few other riders to make this possible as we have to pay in advance. we will have the track all to ourselves. is anyone interested? post here or pm me.

this is a good opportunity for some of you woods guys to get some track time without having to worry about getting run over.

Tapkawiman

~SPONSOR~
Mar 4, 2002
I am interested in that, not sure how many you currently have and what the cost would be. Also do you have any more information on the track they you guys are talking about?(Maybe a web site?).

Thanks

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
we would like to have at least ten riders. with ten or more, the cost would be $15 each. we presently have six riders committed.

track site:
www.badlandsmx.com

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
april 22. we could probably work something out big lou.
zero says he is in.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
sounds like its going to happen

of course im in. i checked milam and its not open unless someone leases it between now and then. badlands has gotten some great reviews locally so it should be a blast. glad to see that you got in touch with zero 547. i also have tickets for the sx(with pit passes) in hand. now if i can only keep from breaking anything between now and then.:D . now where is that lorin?

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Re: sounds like its going to happen

Originally posted by tx246
now where is that lorin?
I'm sure he's still around cause I think I still smell him.:p

I can probably do Meunster on Sunday but not sure about Monday. I'd love to ride Badlands with ya but I'll have to see what I can do bout that day, I'm suppossed to be in Dallas at a school that week. Now if you can turn on the lights I can be there that night:cool:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Re: Re: sounds like its going to happen

Originally posted by Jeff Gilbert

Now if you can turn on the lights I can be there that night:cool:

it is only available from 9:00-2:00. see you at meunster.

MTRIDER

Aug 20, 2000
Sounds like a good idea ...If you need more ppl send me a pm and give me some Info.....Also might know someone else that might go !

MX221

Jul 21, 2000
I can probably go if you need another person. I don't think I 've met any of you anyways, this would be a good excuse.

Shane

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Lorin is still lurking around here and there. I am still waiting to see how that weekend is coming together for me. That is the weekend before my last final of my last class for my degree. I have managed to do well so far and dont want to boof on this class and drop the ball. After that day (April 25), I will most likely be MUCH more available for riding weekend motos, etc. I havent been able to post here or ride as much as I would like due to the school thing and am really looking forward to having my Thursdays and my weekends back once school is over. The last 22 months seem more like 5 years. Lorin needs a break.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Depends on work for me. I also am suppose to bring bswift back. I wouldn't know for sure until pretty close to time anyways. So don't consider me in, but I "might" be able to.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
If Justin can do it, I can maybe have the blue flu that day. :p

Last edited:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
That's what mine'll be. But I have to wait until closer to make that call. Sorry.

Top Bottom