truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
And when.

March 15th or March 22nd tentatively look good for me right now. We need to get this sorted out rather quickly b/c there are a few who want to go who need 30+ days notice for vacation.

We have 3 places right now to choose from (please add options if you like). I'm going to try and finalize all the dates and location by Monday of next week.

We have:
TNT (Chester, SC) - Track and trails. Trails should be in great shape by mid-march to early April.

Monster Mountain (Alabama) - Always a good time... been there the past 2 years.

Mill Creek (Alabama) - No trails yet but a great track.

This will be a Fri, Sat, Sun NON-EVENT. Meaning we are all just getting together to ride, camp and bench race.

Post here the desired dates and I will make a final determination on Monday. If we choose anything in Georgia or Alabama then I'll need some help from someone local (Pleaser, Lemming, Wrench?).

This is not ONLY for DRN members. We plan on having some regulars from some other online communities showing up too so if you have a buddy that is interested bring him/her on.

Ivan

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
SERA has a Harescramble on the 16th and I'm in DC till late on the 14th, sooooo my vote is for the 22nd. TNT would be fun since that allows woods riders to participate, not to mention that the last two SF's have been in AL.

SpokerAce

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 2000
any weekend is fine by me. I'm still unemployed so I have tons of time, although I am in Pittsburgh working right now. Next week I'm unemployed again!

SpokerAce

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 2000
It is a close call as to which is worse. I am close to Morgantown, VA though.

It's just bitter cold here right now. Looking forward to getting back to the south and riding again (well, how about riding in general since it's been awhile)

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by Bruce McCrary
MX? MX? Hmmmm...

Wasn't that a car made by Mercury? The Montego MX?

I remember those fancy muscle Merc's. They didn't scare me as much as those MX jumps do!

The 22nd [weekend] would work.

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
:moon:

:)

Just make sure those trails are ready would ya? You getting much snow? Intermittent snow/sleet here. Looking wet for TNT this weekend? Any word on Manchester? Get busy man.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Originally posted by bscottr
:moon:

:)

Just make sure those trails are ready would ya? You getting much snow? Intermittent snow/sleet here. Looking wet for TNT this weekend? Any word on Manchester? Get busy man.

I got about 6 inches of white stuff up here!

If you guys are doing Manchester Sunday give me a call and let me know. I probably will be in for that (864-579-2837hm 864-238-7863cell).

Ivan

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by Truespode
I got about 6 inches of white stuff up here!
Dig out and come on! Gomer said he's gonna call me later this evening to let me know if he'll make it. Hope so. So far it's me and Stumpy plus 2 more. It'd be good to get together again. Besides I can FINALLY return your chair. :) Not sure which blue one is yours so I'll bring 'em both.

I called Manchester yesterday and asked about the trails. The lady said they started work on them last Monday but wasn't sure how far they got. Have you heard anything? I'm going to score on Yahoo to investigate.

Linus or anyone else interested? We'll prolly get there about 11, earlier if that suits you guys better. Suppose to be 55 tomorrow (heat wave). :thumb:

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
I haven't heard how much they finished but I'm planning on being there tomorrow around noon. I'm picking up a friend of mine in Pelion on the way.

My chair is the one without the footrest.

It will be good to ride with you again.

Ivan

kxbeastrider

Nov 23, 2002
I vote TNT, since non of you motocross boys can handle the trails at West Virgina!
(just picking)
TNT would work great is there any way that it could be closedthat weeked and have it opened up for those only coming for the SF. As popular as TNT is getting it will be crowed with the normal weekend riders plus how ever many people are coming to the SF.
-bryan

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Originally posted by kxbeastrider
TNT would work great is there any way that it could be closedthat weeked and have it opened up for those only coming for the SF. As popular as TNT is getting it will be crowed with the normal weekend riders plus how ever many people are coming to the SF.
-bryan

I doubt we could do that unless we could get enough people to offset the loss of revenue. I doubt that will happen. We'll just have to hope everyone else feels like a Kawasaki (sick :) ) that day.

Ivan

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
So, who all is going to be there?

Top Bottom