Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
racerx

Branden Jesseman Injured
SoBe Suzuki rider could be out for as long as three months

PITTSBURGH (April 25, 2003) – Team SoBe Suzuki's Branden Jesseman sustained a serious thumb injury in a practice crash on April 23 at Suzuki's test track in California. The recently crowned 125cc Eastern Regional Supercross Champion has a Grade III ulnar collateral ligament (UCL) tear of the thumb on his left hand. The injury is commonly referred to as Skier's Thumb, as it is a common injury for skiers.

"It was such a mild, low-speed crash. I couldn't believe that such a minor fall could cause such a serious injury. All I did was fall over in a turn and hyper-extend my thumb when I fell on it. I might as well have tripped over my dog," explained a disappointed Jesseman from his Fombell, Pennsylvania home. "I'm so disappointed because I was really looking forward to the outdoor season. That's what I train for all year long."

Jesseman will undergo surgery to repair the tear at UPMC Montefiore

Hospital on April 29th. He will begin rehabilitation immediately at the

UPMC Center for Sports Medicine. Branden Jesseman may not return to racing for as long as three months. He is expected to make a complete recovery.

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
racerx

April 25, 2003

Preston injured

Racer X brand manager Mike Farber just checked in from the SLC pits to let us know that 2002 125 West Region SX Champ Travis Preston injured his knee this week. Preston apparently suffered a torn ligament, and early reports have him on the sidelines for the next four to five weeks.

Stay tuned to Racerxill.com for an update as soon as we hear more.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Looks like the 125 nats will be a one man show.

Top Bottom