Moridin

J_Owens_66

Mar 8, 2004
Hey,
If im not mistaken, you were the one with the Pro Circuit Platinum 2 on you bike, right? I read where you posted that you got one, i believe it was you. How did it do? Where did it give most power too? Down low, mid, or top end? Do you think it is better than a FMF? Also, do you have a KDX 220 or a 200? Thanks alot.

moridin

~SPONSOR~
Dec 30, 2003
J:

Yes I have one and love it - but I have a 200. It does wake up the low but I think it is strongest in the mid, still lets the 200 rev to infinity.

I think most agree that this would not be a good pipe on the 220. It has very similar characteristics as the gnarley woods - only not made by FMF.

sn

moridin

~SPONSOR~
Dec 30, 2003
Actually 82 - but they are gone now. Two many drops on the sides last weekend. You were at Zink I guess?

23jayhawk

Sponsoring Member
Apr 30, 2002
Actually, I was at St. Joe's a couple weekends ago, and saw a spankin' new KDX cruise the parking lot as I was shedding my riding gear. It had a plate, and I thought I remembered reading somewhere that you had gotten yours reg'd.

I didn't make Zink, but I'm leaning toward doing the Rock next weekend.

Ken

moridin

~SPONSOR~
Dec 30, 2003
It doesnt look spanking new anymore - Zink was a rough one my friend.

I am 100% for the rock next week. I would offer a lift, but I am doing the family thing next week in AR (wife, kids etc) - you dont want 8 hours in the car with Spongebob.

I will hit almost all the rest of the races though - I am sure we can link up to save some $.

My neighbor has a big RV with trailer room for 5 or 6. We can just chip in gas and ride/sleep and shower in style. Beets the hell out of tenting it.

sn

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…