cyoung450

Feb 17, 2002
Myself and some friends have been going out to Mosier Valley MX night practice. It has been awesome riding for the most part, until last night the second time around my buddy breaks his break lever and they wanted $21.95 for one at the track (how can they do that and feel good about it?) so he ended up just loading up. The the track was kind of muddy from all the rain so there were to say the least a few soft spots which made it more challenging to ride!! Then I get a call from work and I have to leave so I get two more laps in and head out. Well somebody had parked thier bike in front of my truck so I had to back out of all of these trees we were under and whamo! I hit a tree with my tailgate (200 Chevy Silverado) it's tweaked but all and all it could have been worse I was just glad I got to put in the laps that I did! I will be there next week again it's a great track!

KDX Racer

May 11, 2001
Have you and your friends tried Badlands MX Park? Practice is every Wednesday night and some Friday nights. Great track and great people. NEVER as crowded as Mosier. Check out their web site for more info at BadlandsMX.com

Johnny

Top Bottom