IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
It's that time of year again!

Finally some racing in Indy I can get excited about. This year is going to be just a little better, forecast is calling for High 70's and no rain. And another race on the schedule.

If you plan to be in town for the racing this weekend, plan a trip up Interstate 69 near Muncie to the Gas City Speedway on Friday night for the Hot Shoe race.

Pretty much all the same guys who'll be riding the big twins at the mile on Saturday night, but Friday will be a short track and singles.

Miles are great, but short tracks are pretty fun to watch too. Less about speed, more about skill. Talk about bar bangin!

If any of you make it to the mile, come over to the third turn in the infield. We'll have our truck there.. My nephew's picture on the side.. The racing is pretty good in that corner, so come over and say hi...

01HondaCR

May 31, 2001
And drag racing the weekend after. I'm super excited. I missed the mile last year but i'm going to try to make it down there this year.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Everyone who is within a few hours drive has no excuse to not make the Mile..

Some of the best racing in the history of motorcycles has happened at the Indy Mile. Don't be a butthead and miss it.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Just got home from the race..

Kenny Coolbeth was on a rail. After a 1st lap, 1st turn crash that took out 3 riders (I was in turn 3, not sure who was out with the exception of Shawn Russell.), he gapped the field by two turns after 5 laps.

It was an all around great day of racing.

Chris Carr stopped by to chat with us and check out the view from up on our truck. That was definitely the highlight of our night.

Can't wait until next years race!

Attachments

• IMG_0973.JPG
    IMG_0973.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0974.JPG
    IMG_0974.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0979.JPG
    IMG_0979.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 66
Top Bottom