DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I am planning on going to MCR on Sunday for a race. Gates open at 8am. Practice starts at 10am. Race at 11:30. Gate $6, Entry $20/class. I really have no business doing this considering how long its been since I've ridden but I feel the need to moto and I doubt our usual places to go have dried out. Butch, Brian, Don, anyone?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
MCR is also called 59th and Douglas? If so, I'm very interested.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by BSWIFT
MCR is also called 59th and Douglas? If so, I'm very interested.
Yes Brian, that is the place. 59th and Douglas is its nickname and its location. I have no idea what the track looks like considering that I haven't been there for a while but it has always been well prepped (I Love a prepped track!) and relatively sane in the layout. I see that you are coming to Stillwater tomorrow (Saturday) to ride the 500. If you have any questions shoot me a PM. If not I will see you tomorrow.

Don, I have to work next weekend but may catch up with you at Wellston. Probably could be there a little before noon.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I rode the practice out at 59th yesterday. The track was nice but got hard and dry fast! That was my first track ride since my lil accident. Felt great!

I plan on goign to Welsston next saturday with 2, and possibly 5 other buddies as well!

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I just got back from MCR. It was a little chilly this morning. 23 on the outdoor thermometer at 7am but I was already loaded up and determined to go. This series has an over 30 Novice that I have been wanting to try my luck at. There were 11 in my class, I went 9-8 for 8th overall. I'm happy with that. I got to ride a cool track, didn't get hurt, didn't finish last, and don't have to call myself a Beginner anymore. :yeehaw: It actually turned out to be a great day for racing. The track started out perfect and only needed water in a spot or two to stay that way. I did need a sweatshirt and windbreaker that wasn't necessary yesterday and hid in the truck between moto's relying on the greenhouse effect to stay comfortable. See you guys at Wellston next week!

Top Bottom