Motosport Outlet

MX GZR

Nov 8, 2001
Anyone have any comments on Motosports Outlet? Did a search and didn't have any clear opinions one way or the other. Their prices look good and no shipping over $100, but that is useless if they don't ship on time or give you the runaround on customer service. Comments please :think:

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
I know they move a lot of BillyWho inventory and are always professional and pay on time. Can't really give you an opinion on how their customer service is but if it is half as good as their purchasing department you will have no problems.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I've bought from them for the last 6 or 7 years, and they have always nailed my order and delivered my goods in a timely fashion.

Big props to them.

motodr9

Sep 1, 2003
motosport experience

I have ordered from them on five or so different occasions. They have shipped in a timely manner, and on one order they sent me the wrong ASV lever. I called, and customer service offered a return because ASV's application was wrong. The pricing is good and they will work with you if there is a problem. I give 'em a B grade.

mtk

Jun 9, 2004
I've bought stuff from them several times.

It's always been shipped quickly and I've never had the slightest problem with them. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.

If only the thief who ripped me off for $800 on a CR500 engine was as honorable.... :(

mylesc

~SPONSOR~
Apr 24, 2002
I've ordered from them several times. They have excellent service and good prices. They're very helpful if you give them a call. They ship very fast as well.

ochster

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 11, 2000
They have to be doing something right, they move a bunch of product.

bike5

Aug 19, 2000
Have done a lot of buying with them, fast shipping and never had a problem.

MX GZR

Nov 8, 2001
Thanks everybody. It's time for the winter rebuild and I have a very big order to fill( complete engine rebuild and some other assorted parts) and didn't want to take any chances. I have had execellent luck with Bob's and Dennis Kirk in the past but Motosport had better prices and no shipping. I will give them a call.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Their one of my top places to order gear from. No complaints here.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Ive used them several times with out a hitch. As far as mail order goes, that is perdy good.

xcracer725

Jun 2, 2004
everything is good here, i know this might sound dumb but there is one bad thing, there catalogs rib and tear real easy

LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
Only one small mix-up with me, and they did me good on it. I'm still a customer and order from them regularly. A word of advise, with whomever you order from; always ask, "do you have it in stock".

LaRider20

pace

Nov 21, 2003
I always go to them first. Fewer mistakes than Chaparral and usually better pricing.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…