Raffle at Aztalan Cycle club to raise funds for cancer research

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
I have already left for the race and can not check for any other paypals so do not send any more after this

I hope Okie will tolerate this spam (as I post it every year
Every year the October race at Aztalan Cycle club, in Lake Mills, Wisconsin, is dedicated to 2 riders who passed away at a far to early age from cancer. This race is now known as the Schuessler/Leonard Memorial Race in honor of these young men.
3 years ago MX Grandma and BigJohn Meehan began a raffle in which the 2 top prizes are a helmet and a jersey (donated by MOTOSPORTS FACTORY) signed by most of the riders at the RedBud and Millville Nationals. Marshalynn and John again this year gathered signatures and are raffling the helmet and jersey at the October race.
Tickets are 1 for $5 or 3 for $10

they can be purchased at the race, or from Motosports Factory in Waukesha Wisconsin, the Ride Shop in New Berlin Wisconsin, The Meehans, or myself. If you wish to purchase from me and are unable to attend the race payment can be made by Paypal to dthollub@hughes.net (please include your full name and Phone number so we can call you and arrange shipping of your prize :cool: .
You do not need to be present to win and any prizes will be shipped to you
All proceeds go to cancer research in hopes that someday a cure will be found so no more lives are lost to it.

The full details are as follows (from http://aztalancycle.com/Schuessler_Leonard_Memorial_raffle Revised.asp )
Schuessler/Leonard Memorial Raffle

TO BE RAFFLED:

Helmet
& Jersey
(donated by Motorsports Factory Waukesha, WI)
that have been signed by over 45
Pro MX riders!!!

GET RAFFLE TICKETS FROM:
Motorsports Factory, Waukesha, WI
Ride, New Berlin, WI
Rock River Powersports, Jefferson, WI
MX Grandma (Marshalynn Meehan) 815-337-7903
Dave Hollub 414-550-8448

THE DRAWING WILL TAKE PLACE:
Sunday October 12th at the races at Aztalan

Tickets are $5 each or three for $10

All money is donated to cancer funds - You need not be present to win

HELMET & JERSEY SIGNED BY:
1 Ryan Villapolo
7 James Stewart
9 Ivan
15 Tim Ferry
20 Josh Grant
23 Kyle Lewis
26 Michael Byrn
27 Nick Way
28 Ryan Dungey
29 Andrew Short
30 Jake Moss
32 Tom Hahn
35 Broc Tickle
36 Kyle Chisholm
37 Jason Thomas
40 Josh Hill
41 Matt Gorke
42 Paul Carpenter

52 Lemonie
53 Schler
55 Balbi
56 Skinner
57 Ryan Sipes
60 Broc Hepler
66 Marsack
71 Kyle Keylon
74 Blose
75 Renner
82 Jake Moss
86 Willard
94 Kevin Rock
105 Shawn Hamblin
109 Mat Boni
114 Justin Brayton
148 P Larsen
122 Daniel Riedenels

152 Champion
178 Phil Nicoletti
183 Blose
327 Hewitt
341 Nico Izzi
577 Martin Devalos
702 Jim Albettson
721 Wharton
801 Jeff Alessi
873 Jack Carpenter
902 Cody Cooper

Roger DeCoster
Mith Payton

99 Kirsten Raemisch
68 Tara Geiger
5 Mariann Balbi
67 Ashley Foilek

Last edited:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Just a couple shots of riders signing
4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1copy.jpg

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Thanks, Dave! I paypal'd the money for a few. I also included an extra dollar to help cover the paypal fees.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
On the way Dave!

Cabot

Sep 3, 2007
Cool :cool:

Hey what time is practise on Saturday?
Me and my dad are coming down to race on sunday, and plan on practising on Saturday.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Cabot said:
Cool :cool:

Hey what time is practise on Saturday?
Me and my dad are coming down to race on sunday, and plan on practising on Saturday.
My guess is 9AM to 3 or 4 PM. I am not sure at this time and the times are not posted on the azzie website :think:

Be sure to introduce yourself- I am the old fat guy running around all day with a camera- Usually I am the very first camper on the right when you come into the grounds (I should be again since I am heading there Friday afternoon)

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Everybody needs to hurry up and get in on this...how many times do you have a chance at something like this *and* help out a great cause at the same time?!?

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
High Lord Gomer said:
Thanks, Dave! I paypal'd the money for a few. I also included an extra dollar to help cover the paypal fees.

Ditto for me Dave. I was lucky enough to win the helmet a few years ago and it was a great collectible. I've since donated it to a charity auction for a Canadian amateur who ended up in a wheelchair and it raised a whack of cash a second time around :cool:. Get your tickets and help out a great cause.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Thank you and good luck to you guys that sent in money. I am leaving for the race now so do not have any more access to the internet to check for new entries so please do not send after this

I have Chili and treejumper now also

Hope to be calling one of you guys later on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom