RECENT POSTS

Mr. Know it all

OldMaiconut

Lifetime Sponsor
Vic Krause. He was always grumpy when I broke my Maico 125 and he had to haul it back to his shop every weekend.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
Vic Krause was grumpy because he THOUGHT he knew it all and he found out that he didn't. His ideas to rip off customers for big profit on cheap crap consistantly blowing up in his face may not have helped.

Same Krause as in that line of exhaust pipes that you could get in different colors and of those sprockets?

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
deathpunk said:
Same Krause as in that line of exhaust pipes that you could get in different colors and of those sprockets?
yes, "Sidewinder Sprockets", but I don't recall the different colored exhaust pipes . . . :think:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
truespode said:
I'd slap Lou like the pimple faced geek he is becoming if he ever bought something from Krause :p
What about if they're these sweet coveralls worn by the young dandy lad in this picture?

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
I bet he wishes he had that Maico sitting in the living room right now ;)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
Offroadr said:
I bet he wishes he had that Maico sitting in the living room right now ;)
That was a SPECTACULAR bike. :cool:

The Mikuni carb I put on it really made it easy to start and gave it much better manners than the normal Maicos of the time.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Rich Rohrich said:
The Mikuni carb I put on it really made it easy to start and gave it much better manners than the normal Maicos of the time.
I guess Rich ain't a Bing-tickler . . .