canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
Since the last big 'upgrade' to the site it's been that way.

Where'd y'all go???

Thanks!

(checked cp. Email option selected. Threads are shown as 'subscribed to'.)

***edit***

Hmmm...maybe you don't even know what I'm talking about as the 'description' line entry doesn't show up on the thread when opened. (that's handy). E-mail notices are not being sent on a regular basis. Hit and miss. More miss than hit. This is a known issue?

Last edited:

Durt Cycler

Trial Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
I've been having this problem alot too since the upgrade. Some threads come up and most don't so it makes me search for them most of the time. Why is this?

Braahp

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2001
While I have a moderators attention I'll say that the new "search" function sucks. Not being able to search but for one item every 60 seconds is lame. Whats wrong with taking steps forward instead of backwards?

dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
Yeah, I hate the 60 second rule too! If i search and get no matches, I cannot immiedately hit back and then search again.

I also can post 2x in 30 seconds!!

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by Braahp
While I have a moderators attention I'll say that the new "search" function sucks. Not being able to search but for one item every 60 seconds is lame. Whats wrong with taking steps forward instead of backwards?

have you ever seen how searches can suck the brains out of a server if you have a huge database? Okie has to setup for the worst case scenario. Yes, I have run into that 60 second limit several times before. When I can't search during that minute I can open another window and spread some Mojo around. :silly:

Top Bottom