MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Thought maybe it'd be a benefit for some traveling great distances to list some of the things I'll be bringing with me so everyone doesn't have to pack like an idiot (like me).

I'll most likely have the following and a ton of other stuff I haven't thought of yet:

Cordless drill and bits
Dremel tool
air tank
very small air compressor
Hand cleaner
Torque wrench
Nuts and bolts out the wazoo
Rivet gun
Springs/hose clamps, fuel line

If you need general stuff, I probably got it, look me up. I even carry extra camelbak bite valves, axle nuts for KTM's,,, tons o'crap.

anyone else?

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
You got any Barry White CD's? Also, I lost one of my house shoes and I can't find the other one.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I'll have an air compressor and impact wrench for torquing those delicate fasteners.

Another popular tool I carry around is...well, here, let me show you...um, ok, I don't have a picture of my impact screwdriver, but everyone wants it once they see it.

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I don't have a picture of my impact screwdriver, but everyone wants it once they see it.

Its a very handy tool to have in your tool box. If I had more room in my tool box I would keep mine there. Since I'm going for a week my tool box will be as heavy as I can make it as well. I hate not having something when you far away from a bike shop.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I've got an electric nose hair trimmer I could bring.

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
just go ahead and bring a spare bike for me......oh yea and make it a orange 4 stroke since that is what i am looking at nowadays. I will supply my own gas and food! SGT will supply all the entertainment!!!!!! and mike will be the adult out of our crowd!

patrick

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by paddy
mike will be the adult out of our crowd!patrick
Mike is ALWAYS the adult in your crowd! Just how much DO you pay him to be your babysitter? :p

MrLuckey will be bringing so much stuff, I'm starting to wonder how I'M going to get to DW! ;)
Next year I think it would just be easier if we jacked up the whole house and trucked it to DW. :confused:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by VintageDirt
I've got an electric nose hair trimmer I could bring.
Mrs Pred sez I should trim mine, so maybe I'll borrow that Wes. :confused:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by XRpredator

Mrs Pred sez I should trim mine, so maybe I'll borrow that Wes. :confused:
Should I also bring the gasoline powered one?

Top Bottom