sgifford

N. Texas SP
Apr 11, 2004
Hi all,

I've been talking with Darron (Ghostrider32) about possibly going to Muenster during the week of the 7th. My 2 sons and I had a blast there on a Friday a couple of weeks ago. It felt like we had the place to ourselves!

We were thinking of going on Monday. If anyone already has plans to go and would like some riding partners and/or would like to join us, let me know.

Seldon

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Monday will be great. We were there yesterday, and it was nice and muddy. They got over an inch and a half of rain Wednesday. Monday it will be dried out just perfectly; nice traction, no dust, not too much mud. Wish I could go, but I have to be in D.C. for the week, to sit through excruciatingly boring seminars. Watch for some downed trees in unexpected areas, some washouts here and there; not too many changes. Have fun.

Grissom29

N. Texas SP
Jan 3, 2004
I think I've gotten my clutch worked out, so I'm going to try and go tomorrow (Sat). Forecast says rain though, so it might not be a good day for it?

I'd really like to go on a weekday, but logistically Mondays are not good.

Have a good time,

Jason

sgifford

N. Texas SP
Apr 11, 2004
I spoke with Darron and confirmed Monday with him. That's 2 of us. Harley, does it look like you're going to make it? I plan on leaving Wylie at 7:00 and getting there by 9:00. I'll be in a white Nissan Frontier. I'll be riding my white/red XR650L.

If the second gate is open, I'll go straight in past the open grassy area and park down by the river (but not in a van!). I think this is near the area where they have the covered picnic tables?

If I can't get in that gate I'll take the road to the right of the first gate and go down by the picnic tables by the open sandy area.

I'm looking forward to it!

Seldon

GhostRider32

Feb 10, 2004
We need to call 24 hours in advance to let them know were coming and get the gate combo. I'll call, let them know they are 5 of us and post back.

Seldon and 2 sons, Harley and me.

Anyone else wanna go?

I'm in a black Ford. License plate "KawiRules". :laugh: :yeehaw:

GhostRider32

Feb 10, 2004
OK, tried to call but got an answering machine. The message said that we would have to have a 24 hour reservation and also said that they would not return calls. Humm..... I'm going to try again later to get a reservation but you guys might want to give it a shot also.

GhostRider32

Feb 10, 2004
I've got the lock number now and I told her that we'd be there about 8 or 9 am. I'd like to exchange cell #'s with you guys if possible.

Seldon, was the number you gave me your cell phone?

cdcracing

Jan 2, 2004
Saturday the 12th sounds good to me . I might be going on Thursday the 10th. My friend Ryan wants to ride on Thursday . If anybody else wants to we will be there . Enduro nut guess what ? Ryan is thinking about getting a 450 Husky :ride: .

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Charlie, my son Jimbo wants to go riding Thursday, so maybe he can hook up with you and Ryan. I'll have him give you a call.

sgifford

N. Texas SP
Apr 11, 2004
Darron,

Yes, that was my cell phone. We plan on being up there by 9:00. If you could give me a call sometime today with your cell # and the gate code I'd appreciate it. I'm going to check with another BRP owner (Big Red Pig) I know that usually has Mondays off and see if he wants to join us.

Seldon

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
cdcracing said:
Saturday the 12th sounds good to me . I might be going on Thursday the 10th. My friend Ryan wants to ride on Thursday . If anybody else wants to we will be there . Enduro nut guess what ? Ryan is thinking about getting a 450 Husky :ride: .

Good choice! Charlie, give me a call - lost your number. :|

hlguthery

Dec 10, 2002
Darron, give me a call on my Cell 214.725.7646. Does anyone know how much rain they got today? I am going to watch the news if they got a ton I will probably flake out. If it missed them I will see you in the morning.

Thanks
Harley

hlguthery

Dec 10, 2002
Well guys just talked to Mrs. Harris and she said they have already received 1 inch of rain and expect more. So to say the least I am not making the trip. Let me know the next time you guys are headed up and I will do my best to make it.

sgifford

N. Texas SP
Apr 11, 2004
Rotten luck. That's too much rain/mud for me too. Darron, I know your work schedule is busy this month, but let me know the next time you want to go. I'm looking forward to meeting/riding.

Maybe I'll see if I can go up Thursday. I really wanted to ride during the week sometime!

Seldon

GhostRider32

Feb 10, 2004
Yeah, I'm out too. Rain is one thing but I prefer not to need pontoon floats. I would like to go Thursday but can't due to work. I'll be watching the forums for the next trip. I won't be able to go until July though.

Top Bottom