Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Assuming that Stan F. gets his pipe back from the 'Dent' people, we will be going to Muenster on 11/2.

And if luck is with us, we plan on going up on Friday (11/1) in order to ride ALL day on Saturday.

If any TX/OK (and others?) are planning on riding that weekend. please look us up, ride with us. We will be in a gold/brown F350 loooooong Pickup (4x4,crew cab,long bed), with XR600 and KDX200.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Week days would be great, but work and Stan's Highschool keeps us limited to weekends, in fact work gets in my way of a lot of things :|

Oh well, as long as the Boss don't hear me complaining. :scream:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Well, I'd love to but Homecoming is that night. If you could see my date you'd see that the choice is a clear one.... :yeehaw:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Originally posted by yzguy15
the choice is a clear one....

That means you'll be there, right ;) Come one, you'd pick something else over dirt bikes :eek: What's wrong wit chu :eek:

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Stan,
I get back from my business trip on 11/1. I'll see if I can get a KP for that Sat. No_MO is definitely out. :(

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Hal,
that'd be great if you could make it! We'd like to plan a trip with all the Texas guys and the Heartland Spodes in January when Tony can ride again. BTW, how's Renden(sp?), and when can he ride?

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Originally posted by Stan_Flemmings

That means you'll be there, right ;) Come one, you'd pick something else over dirt bikes :eek: What's wrong wit chu :eek:

You're kiddin me right? Seriously now, I'm a 17 year old guy (well at least by Sunday I will be :aj: ) and you expect me to pick dirtbikes over a hot homecoming date? Are you outta your mind? Come on guys, back me up here!!! Besides, I raced the Red River Enduro on the 5th, rode at Muenster last Sunday, doin the first TORO race next weekend, then the 2nd TORO race on the 10th of November. I think my plate is full thank you.

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
17 year olds these days...jeez, what are we going to do with em'. Back in the day... ;) .

Have fun - let ya' slide this time, but next time.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
YZguy15, I'll tell you wut, you go ride and I'll go to Homecoming with your "hot" date. What is that exactly?:think:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Oops, sorry bswift, did I say hot? I meant HOTT, with two T's. There's a difference you see. Hot is when you touch someone and they feel warm, like with a fever. But hott is when you look at her and go, "Wow, she's hott!" See the difference? *muttering, sheesh old people these days... :eek: *

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Why I otta', uh, sumthin' sumthin'!:debil:

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
yzguy15, now if that HOTT date of yours were also into bikes. She would be a DOUBLE HOTT! ;)

And if she had her own bike, she would be TRIPLE HOTT. :worship:

And if hers and yours riding skills were such, to where you two had to really battle it out on a track. Then you best be marrying this Girl! :p

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Hey, hey now. This is getting a little too serious for me. We're just talking about a date for a dance here, not no stinkin marriage. Sheesh. I don't know any girls that ride bikes here at school. I know some that have dads that ride, and others that think it's cool, yet none that ride. I think its just a teenage girl thing. Something bout getting all dirty...

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Went to Muenster yesterday, it was raining but the trails were great. Rode 30-40 miles. Trails should improve by next week, providing the rain will stop.

KeltWolf

~SPONSOR~
Oct 23, 2002
Hey YZ....give us "girls" a break here! I wanted a bike ALWAYS cuz my brother and my cousins had them. The answer...."you can't you're a girl" :(

I was stuck with what I could do (rugby, scuba, lifting) until I got here! It took me moving to Texas and marrying a great (read that patient, willing teacher) guy who rides for me to get my first (woohoo) bike.

Lots of girls want to - not lots get encouragement. Remember that when you all have daughters! :p

We may see ya there as that is the plan! Weather permitting (please)

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
I was waiting to head out to Muenster so I could go with some folks who knew they were doing......oh well.....this outfit will have to do.

Just kidding, I've been wanting to go but didn't want to go w/o someone who had been before. Weather permitting I think I'll be there.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
KeltWolf and Evenslower, look us up if you make it there on Saturday, the more the better.

We like to park down on the Grassy field where the covered picnic tables are. If you don't know where this is, it is in the gate AFTER where you go in to pay. Ask the Guy collecting money for the combo to the gate. We like it down there due to having a covered picnic table for relief from the Summer Sun or the Rain or whatever falls from this good ole N. TX sky!

If you think you will be going PLEASE post a description of your vehicles, (Truck,Bikes,SUV). we will be in Arizona Beige (Ford's idea of gold/brown) F350 Crew Cab 4x4 with XR600 and KDX200.

We were going to bring the Camper, but I doubt it now.

See all on Saturday! We generally make it there by 10:00 AM.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
:whiner: Doc says not till January .... one pin to go.
He took the longest one out yesterday. I dislodged it Thursday when I fell at a gas station. You would think I would learn.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Tony, it will probably be cold-n-nasty this Saturday, in fact, I doubt if we will enjoy it at all :p

So if you read where someone enjoyed the 2500 acres of riding a variety of land from tight woods, scenic Red River overlooks, winding trails following the River, fireroads, packed sandy creek, deep sand, uphills,downhills, and it seems that they enjoyed it. Maybe they just made it up , yea, thats it, they made it up! :p

Heal up qiuck my friend, and get that Great Pumpkin bike of yours ready to roll in January.

Top Bottom