Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
I think I saw somewhere about Muenster being closed after this weekend? I'd like to get in one more ride before then. I'm hoping to borrow a friends truck and make it out Friday night. Dad won't be able to make it because his bike is apart getting some fancy supension work done. Anyone up for it? Should be nice weather.

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Yes, it will be closed starting the 30th for the enduro and Last Man Standing... wooohooo!

Brian, they have a great ride the following weekend - you need to ride this one!!

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
You guys suck........why must you torture me so.

Enjoy the ride. Somebody tip over to the left while going up the big hill right after the sharp left at the bottom for me. You probably don't know which hill I'm talking about but Gene does.He's probably only seen me do the same thing on the same hill multiple times on the same day on more occasions than I care to mention.

Hope you are all doing well.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
WoooHooo indeed Rodger, I have arranged for a loaner scoot (Thanks Mr. Hicks :cool: ) and plan on being there also.

Dang. I will have new suspenders for my bike by Tuesday, and will not get to try them out till December. :|

It has been over a month since Brian and I have been to Muenster.

Sure miss all you fellers :nod:

Last edited:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Ok, looks like we'll be there Saturday morning.

I'm definately up for watching the last man standing, don't know about the enduro, though. Last year we rode Kiamichi on the weekend of the enduro. Maybe we could do that again. Gene? Jim? That group of guys we went with last year(Jared and his friends) did a great job of being our trail guide.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Brian, that was indeed fun last year. Might be up for it. I have my nephew visiting from California, and although he's improving, he might not be up to the Kiamichi yet. Maybe we could split up if needed, and I could pilot a slower group on the INT to Muse while you fast guys go on ahead. It's worth thinking about. Anyway, see you guys Saturday. Welcome back.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
dont all run off before i get there. should be epic conditions.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
evenslower said:
You guys suck........why must you torture me so. ...Hope you are all doing well.

Good to see you have some time to miss your buds!
I hope you and the family are well and happy.. :nod:

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
tx246 said:
dont all run off before i get there. should be epic conditions.
I hear the conditions will be 'epic-er' this coming weekend... :laugh:
We got a pretty good procedure for the enduros... I lead with the computer through the timekeeping sections, then send the fast boys on when we get down a minute. Then they wait for me at the next reset to do it over, again.
I have one possible taker, so far. A guy I recently met in my 'hood. He had no trouble keeping up with me at the 500 while on his old XR400, saw him Sunday with his new CRF450. :yikes: He'll know Thursday if he'll be able to make it.

Top Bottom