Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
I'd like to ride this weekend. Anyone going? I'm considering going up Friday night to get an early start on things. Anyone up for it?

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
Wish I could make it but have some other priorities that need to be taken care of for the moment. Besides, I hate to get shown up by a KTM! :) So did you get the new front tire on your bike yet? I don't know how you go so fast on racing slicks in the deep sand!

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Stan,
looks like the Mo family will make this one. Me & No_Mo will be going up Friday evening, the rest to soon follow. WARNING!!! There will be at least three weeminfolk on evil four footed beasts there also.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Keith,
I got a brand new M12 up front and a "new" gimme in the rear.
Now that I've gotten my scooter paid for, I can start buying stuff for it!

I've already got a new set of tires, chain, and sprockets ready to put on for DirtWeek. I should probably stock up on tires since I can afford it right now ;)

Hal,
I should get there around 6:00-7:00 Friday night. First gate or second?

My borrowed cell phone number for the weekend will be 817-313-0370.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Dang, maybe another time. I missed Muenster after the SX. We had fun at Nacona but I really missed Muenster.

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
Smack Pack

I found the Smack Pack. Has everyone dried out yet? There is suppose to be a Race in Bells this weekend. Is anyone going? I just heard about the track but do not know much about it It is on 69 just south of 82 (From the directions I received). It is sponsored by TCCRA. I may go check it out. :yeehaw:

Last edited:

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Stan, I'll be there, Saturday morning. Let me know where you're parked, and I'll see you there. I hope there is still some moisture in the trails.

Grissom29

N. Texas SP
Jan 3, 2004
I might be there. I'm debating over purchasing two different bikes. One of the folks offered to let me meet him at Meunster to test ride it.

The debate is between a 2001 KDX200 and a 1997 KX250.

Regardless of if I am there to ride, I'd like to meet some of you guys if I'm out there.

Jason

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Grissom,
I'll prbably be parked throught the second gate by the creek. I'll be in a white Mazda pickup and have a KTM 250 #116 on the front. Jim is a large white man in a large white van. See you guys there.

Grissom29

N. Texas SP
Jan 3, 2004
I think I have been told to look for you by Grady. I am now trying to arrange to go see the KDX instead. If it's are ready to ride as the owner says, maybe I can get out there with it before the day is over. Would you mind giving whatever I am there with a "once over" for any trouble spots since I'm new to this?

Jason

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Griss, it's OK to let Stan check your bike out, but don't let him ride it. He blows up motors like a circus clown blows up balloons.

hlguthery

Dec 10, 2002
As some of you might have feared... I WILL BE THERE!!!

Grissom, I dont know you but whatever you show up with I will be sure to check over. Just so you know I prefer Blondes

Grissom29

N. Texas SP
Jan 3, 2004
Blondes are great, but this one's supposedly kinda sick -n- green.

I just confirmed with this guy Dan from TON to meet him at Muenster tomorrow. He's going to loan me some gear and whatnot so if I like his 250 I can spend the day riding. They plan to get there around 9ish.

I'll be in my Blue extended cab Chevy Silverado. I'm about 5'8", 200lbs, short reddish brown hair, fair complected, with glasses.

I look forward to meeting you all.

Jason

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom