mx des nations - SPOILER -

Just curios how many of you are going to the mx of nations at budds creek in September?You can deffinately count me in on this one....i only live 45 min from budds.Who is racing for the american team?Carmicheal?Stewart?Reed?Windahm?

weimedog

Damn Yankees
Think RC will keep "race fit" by adding some nationals to his schedule or is he going to make good on the retirement and let JS be the main man?

He said he's racing it. In RC talk, that means he'll be ready. No doubt.

A healthy,veteran team,hahahahaha who is going to get 4th?Budds creek selling tickets,can they fill up?Can they handle 80,000 +,gotta beat englands turnout!I think its budds creek is a nightmare on raceday getting in.

JMD

I'm going. Last chance to see the two fastest guys in the world race for America, and to see the greatest motocrosser ever to swing a leg over a bike. I can't miss that.

weimedog

Damn Yankees
(If guns cause people to kill, spoons made Rosie fat.)
Had to laugh & post this from your words of wit..Sorry...thats priceless!

bobbyhill925 said:
Reed's running MXoN (edited)
But not on the American team.

Of course it won't matter. As a Reed fan, I can honestly say that he stands no chance. I only hope that he can sustain a podium finish. Since RC and Stewart will be in different classes, then Reed has a decent chance of second in his class, either of them (of which I despise 50%) can spank him outdoors any day of the week.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
anyone else think that "Motocross of Nations" just sounds dumb?

I'm no fan of the french, but I still call it the "Motocross des Nations", or MXdN

JMD

I guess we stupid Amerkins are just too dumb to know what the "Motocross des Nations" is, so they had to translate it for us. "What's the 'soup du jour'?" "That's the soup of the day." "Hmmm. That sounds good. I'll have that."

Tony Williams

Lifetime Sponsor
JMD said:
I guess we stupid Amerkins are just too dumb to know what the "Motocross des Nations" is, so they had to translate it for us. "What's the 'soup du jour'?" "That's the soup of the day." "Hmmm. That sounds good. I'll have that."
Hey, when is Cinco de Mayo this year?