surfercross

Jan 6, 2001
I had my rear shock revalved by a local company in south florida and I felt that I was not given the best service by that I mean that the shock really did not feel any different than stock and I never recieved anymore help from the tuner to any of my questions with that being said I decided to send my shock to mx-tech. After visiting their website and placing my order I was surprised to get a phone call later that day from Jeremy Wilkey this phone call solidified my decision to go with his company and from what I have read on the DRN has also helped. I would appreciate any oppinions on how your suspension has worked after it was revalved by mx-tech. I have a 2000 honda cr125

motojunkie

Apr 25, 2001
I called Jeremy yesterday, and he spent about 30 minutes answering questions. Awesome! Very solid customer service when the OWNER will spend that much time with a potential customer. MX-Tech is getting MY business - keep up the good work!

KXRider

Nov 10, 1999
He did my Sons suspension and now my Son thinks he is the king of suspension! Every time someone asks him about his KX, the first thing he says is MX-Tech did my suspension and then he says Eric Gorr ported my cylinder. He never even says anything about his Dad!

jdrobins

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2000
Originally posted by motojunkie
I called Jeremy yesterday, and he spent about 30 minutes answering questions. Awesome! Very solid customer service when the OWNER will spend that much time with a potential customer. MX-Tech is getting MY business - keep up the good work!

Jeremy, did the same with me and not only recommended which springs, but also told me to try the re spring first, then re valve if needed. I appriceated his honesty and I ordered my springs from him.
Jeremy will get my business from now on.

Jim

surfercross

Jan 6, 2001
I appreciate all of the input that everybody has given me this truly is a great website for information on dirtbikes. I can hardly wait to get my bike back together. It will feel like christmas when I see that delivery van pulling up to my house.

Top Bottom