~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Never heard of the channel.
It's bound to end up a torrent eventually.

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
I guess I will just turn the sound off when I watch it if it's in french. Thanks for the link! I will be watching this in about 30 minutes. I am STOKED. I have no clue who won, etc. :)

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Ne me dites pas que vous ne comprenez pas le français! :p

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
Quality is actually better than what CBS has when covering MX/SX. It would have been nice to see this in the USA on tv before resorting to french. USA sucks for moto-sports coverage.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
You'll have time to view it twice on TV before I get that done. :laugh: But if you pay well... :think:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
trial_07 said:
You'll have time to view it twice on TV before I get that done. :laugh: But if you pay well... :think:
I do not believe that,who the hell ever heard of america one channel?? Some fim affiliate(brothers wives uncle owns it)that will warrant not having another race here till 2017! No lets have it in some country with 200 total moto cross racers! Lets use some back water station nobody will watch,they should have borrowed steve whitlock to present the trophy!

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
LOL those French announcers make me laugh! They're from France, which is not quite the same language as in Quebec (really different accent and expressions). I prefer Ralph and Jeff on Speed.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Oh I have no doubt they're laughing at us also! And yes I know we are the ones who "whored-up", like you said, their language. The difference could be compared with you guys and the British. I'm just laughing because their expressions are really different from ours.

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
Hey Indy go download fairuse4wm, and it will fix your drm problem, and mirakagi. It will fix legitametly aquired drm files, meaning if it will play on your computer through wm. then it will remove it for you, Ive got both progs if you need them

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Okiewan said:
Uhh... dude.... the French will say Canadians whored-up the language, THEIR language, lol. Not much different than the Cajun "French".

Okiwean is again right.... after all who came first?.... France or Kaybeck?

gotta find that magic setting to listen/view this frenchy producksion...

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I watched it live on my computer, for $27 or something. Very disappointing. The resolution is poor, lots of judders, starts and stops. Never again.

Top Bottom