scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
One blonde move after the next.This is almost comical.

My wife borrows my new truck to run some errands. She stops by and gets one of those $4.00 + coffee Latte drinks.

She spills it all over my floor consol and semi cleans it up. But doesn't tell me.

The next day I get in and my truck reeks of old coffee and spollied milk.

I call and ask about it and she comes clean.

The consol filled with coffee and intead of cleaning things she just threw them out. :yikes:

In the trash went,
1) $4-5 in change
2) 6 new jets I just picked up for my bikes. :bang:
3) My notes on what jets I had in what bike.
4) Some custom printed invitations for my clients to a work function.

Lastly the spill went over my leather work briefcase was left uncleaned, as she said she didn't notice it went that far.
Plus, now I have a stinky new truck :(

I love my wife. :)

However, I've heard mail order brides aren't that expensive :clue:

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
scar tissue said:
One blonde move after the next.

These "blonde" moves probably started right after she said "I do" to a guy that would spend an entire weekend trying to start a quad that had it's teather swich pulled...... :nener: :moon: :rotfl:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Two days ago my wife and I went to my shop. Upon leaving I asked her to close the gate. As she was getting out of the truck I said "watch out for the hitch." She replied "OK". She promptly kicked the you know what out of the hitch and was mad at me for putting it there. Yes, she is blond and I should know better. It's all my fault. Sorry for the inconvenience!

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Ahhh, but my Blonde wife does not hold a candle to my blonde daughter.............and she thinks dying her hair dark makes a difference..............ROTFLMAO..............gotta love them.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
JPIVEY said:
my Blonde wife does not hold a candle to my blonde daughter

:( I have a two year old and a five year old, both girls, both blond. I think I'm screwed. :|

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Farmer John said:
These "blonde" moves probably started right after she said "I do" to a guy that would spend an entire weekend trying to start a quad that had it's teather swich pulled...... :nener: :moon: :rotfl:

OH! CRAP! :ohmy: That's why it wouldn't start???

And your baggin' on your blond wife. :laugh:

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
Good thread.

I once (just once!) asked my otherwise intelligent & knowledgable wife to stop at the autoparts store to buy an oil filter. When the guy behind the counter asked for what brand of vehicle, she did not know! Her friend and her had a laugh on that one. He had to follow her to the parking lot to find out...

Oh, and she catorgorizes her color as "warm" blonde; looks "strawberry" to me...

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
My blonde first wife drove a '72 Challenger straight into a light post in an EMPTY parking lot. She said she didn't see it. Totalled the car. (I don't see a sobbing like a baby emoticon.)

Erick82

~SPONSOR~
Aug 30, 2002
That is one of the many reasons I don't let my wife drive my truck. She can't drive, she has wreched and destroyed three cars in the last 4-years.

cr2504life

May 17, 2004
Good thing your wives don't visit DRN cause all you guys would be sleeping on the couch for a while.LMAO :laugh: :)
This is going to be a funny thread I can tell.

cr2504life

May 17, 2004
I might as well share a good one too. My buddy has a really blonde gf and she is right out to lunch. Well one time my girlfriend, my buddy, the blonde and I were driving in my car and we got a flat tire so I pulled over and we got out of the car to inspect the tire. Ashley (the blonde) opened the door and looked at me in a with a serious and worried face and said "do you know how to change the tire?" I said no you better call a tow truck and she actually started to dial the operator to get the number. She will never live that one down. After we put the donut on she kept looking at it and giggling saying it was so cute and stuff. BURNT. Anytime I asked her about it she giggles for like 10 minutes without being able to talk.

cr2504life

May 17, 2004
later on that night we were driving home and she said "I bet that wheel is just spinning(and makes circles with her hand as she is saying this)". Funniest thing i ever heard.

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
Just thought of another one. My current bipolar (not blonde at the moment) wife got extremely upset at me (imagine that!) and drove a year old Grand Am straight into a telephone pole and effectively totalled it.

No.... I swear I'll never take another wife.

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
Oh it was 100% on purpose. I watched the whole dang thing. Fortunately she's now on meds and (relatively) sane. :eek:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Ol'89r said:
OH! CRAP! :ohmy: That's why it wouldn't start???

And your baggin' on your blond wife. :laugh:

Yeah, I was blonde as a kid as well. ;) The safety kill switch is tucked up and under the rear fender. You can't see it if your not looking for it. We've never used it and I've never had a bike with one. It simply never entered my mind or anyone elses that was "helping" out thought of it either. I only noticed it when Ioaded it back up :uh:

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
Erick82 said:
That is one of the many reasons I don't let my wife drive my truck. She can't drive, she has wrecked and destroyed three cars in the last 4-years.

Ouch! Can't find an insurance carrier? Zio?

When I bought our last auto the deal was “I” was to use it for my now long commute, and she the pickup (around town, for errands, etc.) Well, now she says: “I’m not going to drive that dirty thing of yours! And has so many miles from driving to all those distant riding spots of yours!”

_me sucker_

Truth is, I’d go riding once a month, so most of the mileage came from driving her to this or that store at her request (playing taxi - any of you guys have one like mine?); and I just don’t have much energy after detailing her car every weekend…now why is it thus?

JPIVEY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Ok, check this out, I can laugh now, but not back then, in 2000 I sold a numbers matching 64' 327 Malibu SS and bought my wife a 2000 Z28 just for her to drive around town, she put on maybe 4000 a year on it, in 2002 my daughter got her DL and my wife ( without telling me ) gave my daughter the Z28, to save me money,she said I didn't have 7000.00 to buy her a car like I did the boys, we argued, but I gave in ( it was her car ), so follow this;

Within one year Shea had 4 tickets, one accident and finally totalled the Z ( not her fault )
Gave her my truck to use for school and work and I bought a jeep, within 3 month she blew the motor out of the truck..we fought and fought and I gave in again and bought Shea a use Mustang,

So, final talley

Totalled Z28........................27,000
repalce motor for truck...........5,000
Jeep....................................5,000
Mustang..............................3,000

out of pocket 40,000 in 1 yr

Now she wishes she listen to me

Damn good thing I love them so

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Who says your wife has to be blonde to be like this? I married a brunette but she might as well be blonde. These are way too funny and too good not to laugh. :laugh:

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Where would we all be without our better halves keeping us inline, well me anyway. :)

While my wife isnt blonde, I am grey and cant remember any good stories right now.... Ill come up with somthing, and I am sure it will be auto or mechanical related.

JPIVEY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Did you know that Lance Armstrong walked on the moon :bang: :laugh:

if they ever read this site , I would be dead meat :ohmy:

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
JPIVEY said:
Ok, check this out, I can laugh now, but not back then, in 2000 I sold a numbers matching 64' 327 Malibu SS...

Oh man! Selling a toy to buy anything for the wife is TABOO in my world. I've (tactfully as I can) explained that to every woman to ever enter my life:

"This is my car. I've had it since 1978. And I'll have it after you are long gone......."

I'm such a ladies man, eh?

Top Bottom