Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
I know of 3 Austrian heaps broke down, two were pushed out of the woods and loaded in the same truck........ :cool:

Doesn't Erin ride a Yamahog?

Sorry if we "all" dont wear orange underware! :laugh:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
"Ahh.....da fishin's good"

The TTR is a Honda knock off so it's got to be relaible. :nener:

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Fred T said:
"Ahh.....da fishin's good"

The TTR is a Honda knock off so it's got to be relaible. :nener:

Hmmmmm, :coocoo: Let me get this in the proper perspective. What you're saying is that HONDA'S are really reliable??? :cool:

Dave L.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
D.LEATHERS said:
Hmmmmm, :coocoo: Let me get this in the proper perspective. What you're saying is that HONDA'S are really reliable??? :cool:

Dave L.
-

XR's...you betcha' :cool: No worries Dave, Grant is still a Honda guy at heart. He's catching some flack for getting a KTM but he said it rips on his MX track. Sheesh, after riding a HS yesterday he's out ripping laps on the 200 today. Ahhh, to be 20 again! :|

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Anyone get any news on the guy who went down on the double jump right after the start? I think it was a Honda Team rider, but I'm not sure. There were quite a few people trying to help him, but I didn't see who it was. They had our class not jump it right on the start.....of course Mark Smith went ahead and did it anyways....he's pretty old though (we all are in the class I ride...but Mark is our elder statesman), so he may not have seen the 15 yellow flags and 5 guys yelling not to do the jump :nener: :laugh:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
That crash looked spectacular from the last row.
Hope he was ok.
You know the sight goes when you get OLD like Mark. :yikes:

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
He was a team rider. Him and his teammate were parked next to me. According to his friend he bit a good size hole in his tongue and sprained his wrist; but, was otherwise ok.

Top Bottom