N. TX - Anyone up for a ride Friday 04/05 ????

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
All:

I am taking this Friday (April 5) off and would love to go ride but I would prefer to not go alone (something about possibly crashing and having buzzards picking at my corpse bothers me). :scream:

Anyone in the N. Texas area interested in going riding Friday? I am open to the location. I just want to go ride...

Muenster?
Shady Grove?
Brushy Creek?
????

-jeffd

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
bump

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
jeff, you suck! I'm out of town again. Looks like the only big air I will be getting is on a plane this weekend. :whiner: :whiner:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by cyoung450
I am up for a ride, I am off. What about the weather?

No rain for Friday per thet most recent forecast. Mostly cloudy with a high of 64 degrees.

I have to work for about 1-2 hours in the morning afterall, but I will haul my bike to work so I can go straight to where ever....

Any idea where you want to go? I am open to suggestion.

-jeffd

cyoung450

Feb 17, 2002
I have to be at my apartment for a cable install between 10-12 but I am ready to go after that. How far do you want to go? Is Shady Grove still under water? I've never been there but I heard it's really cool. How far is it from Plano.

Conrad

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
My day off has since turned into a 1/2 day off. Work is always getting in the way of my riding. :think

Shady grove should be OK. If not we can hit Crawford Park. I'll call you in the morning. BTW - check your inbox, I PM'd you with my cell number.

-Jeff

cyoung450

Feb 17, 2002
I checked my messages but didn't see any from you? Did you get mine? Call me when you get a chance. I definitly want to ride today, I will PM my phone number to you again.

COnrad

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Since Okie is a cheap so-and-so ( :scream: ) you are limited to a whopping 10 or so messages in your PM box. Yours was full and I got the `ole message not delivered b/c user's mailbox is full message.

We should all chip in and buy some big hard drives for this site. I see a SAN with 2-3 tera-bytes running on fiber channel. I mean, how much could that cost? :confused:

-Jeff

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Some day off...

First the day was reduced to a 1/2 day off. No problem. I can deal with this. I hooked up with cyoung450 and we were going to head out to ShinyGrove.

I can see as the day progresses (or is that regresses?) that my chances of slipping out after lunch are getting slim. I had 2.5 hours on a conference call and we still had several loads of office crap we had to move to storage since we just moved into a smaller office space. :ugg:

The long and the short of it is I got home tonight at 7 pm (and that is after working 40 hours last weekend and until midnight last night).

Now it is looking like rain for Saturday. After the last couple of weeks I have had I need to go ride. I guess I just ain't livin' right...

Maybe next weekend (wishful thinking).

-jeffd

cyoung450

Feb 17, 2002
Yes jeffd you missed out, MTRIDER and I went out to Shady Grove and worked on our "Shady Boogers" all afternoon, wish you could have made it! Well I would really like to hook up sometime and ride maybe next weeked. Just let me know when you aren't stuck working, we are always riding. Wednesday night at Moiser is cool I think we might be going there again this Wed night if you want to hook up.

CYoung450

Top Bottom