TX - Play Hooky Friday 9/14 ????

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
I am going to play hooky on Friday 9/14 to go ride. Any other N. Texans up for it?

Haven't decided the place, but I am thinking either Shady Grove, Crawford Park, or Marshall Creek.

<Ferris Beuller mode on>
Anyone?
Anyone?
<Ferris Beuller mode off>

-jeffd

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
I don't think I can wait that long! My last ride was 8/19 and it wasn't much to write home about at that.

I have to admit I am green with envy. I wish I was headed up there. I am planning on next year for sure!

-jeffd

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
We might be going to Muenster on Saturday, would like to meet you there.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
this would be a great weekend to go

but I am taking Mrs. Mo to Eureka Springs, AR. this weekend as to keep her happy about my trip to Casey. You'll find this out someday Stan. The only way around it is to have mucho casho or find you a lady that likes riding as much as you. :)

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Stan, I was thinking of going up myself, but I may have to make it on Sunday, as I may (maybe not?) be taking my Daughter to Six Flags on Saturday.;) ;)

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Saturday is booked. We will be having a birthday party for my youngest son (age 4) and Sunday is church and hockey scrimmage day.

I am still planning on going riding this Friday though...

-jeffd

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Jeff, I never saw you get air like that when we were riding. So who was really riding your bike? Hmmm? :p

Who did you go out there with?

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Ha! It is a rather difficult to get air with all those trees at Muenster!

I went with a guy in my neighborhood that I talked into buying a bike. His name is Pearce. He took the pics. BTW - he neglected to take the photo of me hitting the largest jump out there :(

It was a good day to ride. Perfect weather and we beat the rain that hit that weekend.

Here is another pic of me hitting a slightly larger jump (but still not the largest):
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=1751975&a=13765929&p=54294841&f=0

Here is Pearce on his new KDX:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=1751975&a=13765929&p=54294842&f=0

-jeffd

Last edited:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Next time we get out there you're gonna have to show me those jumps. I need to work on jumping, but it's hard to find em, like you said.

But who, besides taraker (crazy mx guys/live engine start advocates), really cares if you can jump good if you can ride the tight stuff good right?

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
The jumps in the pics are at Crawfor Park here in Dallas off off highway 175.

I'll be glad to take you guys out there and show you around - it isn't that big, but it is close (and free)!

As for me, I like all kinds of riding - MX, woods, etc.

-jeffd

Top Bottom