NC-SC Crew Nov 23-24th @ TNT?

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Guys, are ya all up for this weekend? This will be the last weekend I (we) have to ride in 2002. As I've said college visits, sports, and the holidays will be on the agenda for every weekend between now and mid-January. If not TNT, then maybe a place that is not TNT. :silly:

Mike T, where are you at?
and James, you need to stop it! No, .. don't..

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Doubtful, but if you guys go I might try to bring Tommy up there (Danny & Ricky won't be home).

James, I bet he'd talk nicer if he knew that you are now the Official-Keeper-of-the-Bike-Stand-That-May-Never-Get-Back-to-Dave?

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
I've returned things far more valuable than this bike stand. Unfortunately, I may appear reliable.

Considering his record, I'll probably have the bike stand through New Years (especially if I forget it - my record isn't perfect)

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
I see what's going on ... Dave sees that I'm going to be gone and NOW he wants to ride at TNT... sure Dave... I gotcha :)

BTW, did you get the 150? I want to take a look at it one day if I could. I'm thinking of one of those for Jenni.

Ivan

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
I think I might want a 150 for myself.

Maybe we could get the stand plated and that can be the trophy for the woods track GP. That way, I'll have a valid reason for storing it at my house for another year.

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Ivan, ya caught on! Ha, nothing could be further off base.
AJ is supposed to get a shipment of 150's in soon, when he calls I'm going to overnight a cert check for Lola's new bike. She knows, but it's still going to be her Christmas peasant.
As for the stand, heck, I figured it would have been bronzed by now. Mike, I got the humor, not sure about Scott over there...

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Well, I figured losing the trophy honorably would be one way to get rid of it quickly :thumb:

Now as far as smack talk goes, be careful Goober, there's small jumps on that track and although you may be able to contend for a while, I'm expecting that double in the back stretch to be a factor. :think:

As far as the rest of em, why do you think I am considering the CRF150? To give them a fair chance of course. Well, and to do some of that minibike racing/jumping I've been seeing on tv also. :yeehaw:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Goober?

Goober?

GOOBER?!?!? :flame:

Don't *make* me get outa this chair!  If I git outa this char, someone's gettin a whoopin!  Don't make me get up!

Alright, I'm gettin outa this chair.  I mean it.  I will!

Ok, I'll get up later, but don't make me open up a can o' WhoopAss, cuz you know it ain't nuthin fer me to open a can on someone challengin my supreme motorsicklin ability!

Tommy...go ask yer momma where my can o' WhoopAss is!  No not that big empty one she dumped on me last week, I'm talkin bout the smaller one with the rust on the bottom.  Go ask yer momma.

Yer lucky he ain't been able to find that can!  But when he does, somebody's gettin a whoopin!

That's it, from now on you *will* refer to me by my full and righteous title of His Most Majestic and Olfactorily and Visually Appealing High Lord Gomer.  Write this down, boy, I don't want to have to say it twice.

Hey, Tommy...who wuz I talkin to?

How many of them blue pills am I supposed to take?

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
I think the blue pills are for the dog....you are supposed to be taking the yellow ones!!!!

Look in the garage for that can of Whoopass, weren't you using it to store all those "leftover" parts.

Last edited:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Originally posted by James
I think the blue pills are for the dog....you are supposed to be taking the yellow ones!!!!
So *that's* why everyone seems to have attractive legs today!
Look in the garage for that can of Whoopass, weren't you using it to store all those "leftover" parts.
You're just jealous because my bike is lighter than yours since I got rid of all those extraneous parts!

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
And yours sounds better too because you spend all of that time making engine noises on the phone!?!?!?! :confused:

Sorry Dave, are you pretending to come Saturday or Sunday (or both)? I think my schedule will accomodate either if not both.

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
well now that you two have settled it out. Wew, thought I was going to have to call Lori and suggest she do that ear grab and pinch thing, ya know the one? Yea, it smarts a whole lot. And after that noses in the corner. That'll fix you two for a spell.

Yea James, we are looking to drive down Sat morning, arrive sometime around 11:35 ~ 11:38 ride for the day, enjoy everyone's company and if not too exhausted stay at a local motel fer the night and do it again in de morn'n. Weather and all permiting, and of course if you guys show up! Ivan said you aught'a be able to enjoy yerself for the day w/o him ... , let's see... how did he put it.. ??? Oh yea, ... "Kickin yer butt all over the woods track ... " :moon:
Wonder what he meant by that?

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
He must be forgetting to take the same medication that you are.

I'll plan on Saturday and see what happens about Sunday.

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Speaking of forcast, I got this off the SWF:
THE OUTLOOK FOR SATURDAY IS FOR MAINLY SUNNY SKIES. EXPECT LIGHT WEST WINDS AND A CHILLY DAY. HIGHS WILL BE MOSTLY IN THE 50S EXCEPT 40S OVER THE NORTHERN MOUNTAINS. :yeehaw:

Sounds perfect. Going to load the bikes & gear in a bit, look forward to seeing everyone. Mike, did you find that can you lost?

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Yeah, I found the can. :(

Lori's using it to hold my....um...er...fasteners. (And I didn't know they were dtachable). :|

Tommy and I'll be there before noon.

Feb 25, 2001
Well im going to TNT sunday regardless and saturday ill be at Andrews motorsports anybody can come let me know if anyone needs a ride either day.

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Maybe I'll see you Sunday Lee, what number is on your KX? I think I vaguely remember that big truck.

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
We will be there around 10ish. Look for an older mustang with a #4 kx and #17 yz.

ocechap

~SPONSOR~
Sep 12, 2002
I'll be there with the family most iiikely on Sunday. I'd like to meet you guys. I'll be in a white Expedition with a KX 500(no numbers), xr 200, xr 70, and a pw 50. We usually park near the kids track. See ya,

Jim

Feb 25, 2001
Well sorry to inform my bike is in a few parts rite now. Had a HARD crash at Andrews motorsports I bailed in mid air because my throttle stuck wide open.....after I landed regardless how hurt I was I crawled over to the bike as a HONDA barely missed hitting me (450F) I cut the fuel off and hit the kill switch (while sitting on the bike as it spins in circles due to the knobbies on side wall still making contact with the ground) My body is in one piece just a little sore. I think I will try to make it out to watch you guys ride but my handle bars are touching the shroud.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…