James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Glad you're ok.

I have some bars you can use if that is all you need. I have some stuff that should help us get your grips off and I have some golf grip tape and some grip glue if you don't have anything.

I had a pretty good spill myself, and if my leg gets too stiff, I may not make it....will post either way in the morning.

Ocechap, I am in a white Ranger extended cab, bike is listed below. Will park near the kids track too if I make it.

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Well, I'll see ya if I see ya then. I'll throw the bars in the truck just in case.

If not, there's plenty more weekends. We have to see if we can get Mike T out one more time before the new baby comes.

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
I have been trying to get going for the past two hours but the leg is way too stiff and now that I have had a night to sleep on it, the shoulder is sketchy too. Sorry for the late notice.

Getting old stinks - well, crashing does too.

kxbeastrider

Nov 23, 2002
Originally posted by James

Getting old stinks - well, crashing does too. [/B]

Yeah, Gomer would know all about that. He has seem to lost his cape in the air more than once. Those landings get him everytime!

Got to get you in the real riding sometime gomer!

Have fun this weekend. Im sitting here watching the lava lamp, sitting on my rear end. Im going to work on the Kx know.

Let me know how it went.
-Bryan McCrary

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Bryan... great to see you on here.

How'd you finish the season?

BTW, I sold my YZF to a kid whose friends with Vance Earl. They took it yesterday over to his house to let him play with it. I wonder how he liked it :)

Ivan

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Originally posted by kxbeastrider
Got to get you in the real riding sometime gomer!

Oh yeah, that's what I need! :scream:

See, where I ride the only hard, immovable object is (usually) under my tires.  Where you crazies ride, there are other hard, immovable objects sticking up out of the primary hard, immovable object...and they don't like me!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
OCEChap...didja make it? Sorry I busted up and wore out all of the potential victims on Saturday. Next time I leave one or two for you on Sunday!

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
See, where I ride the only hard, immovable object is (usually) under my tires

That is only when you are lying on the ground after some over the bar or high side excursion... your about as immovable as it gets :)

Ivan

Feb 25, 2001
Hey Gomer just wondering your opinion on the whoops at the lower section of TNT do you think they are to far apart to skim and to close to double ? I tried doubling them every lap and they are to hit and miss...and skimming them on a 125 seamed a bit to hard I tried skimming them on the very right side so I could move off the whoops if I got to squirly. I might have came into the to slow but heck they hurt I was swapping side to side mid way through.

kxbeastrider

Nov 23, 2002
Ivan,
We didn't race but once this year. That was at healing springs. I got 2nd that day running 250B.
We are going to try to hit the season hard next year. Im starting some training now so Ill be ready for them next year.

Gomer,
Those objects that stick out of the usually hard ground are at least 40 inches apart in most of all the trails ( excluding mitches trail, thats asking too much to get you in there) So as long as your in the middle, nothing to worry about.
No air involved, so you wont have to worry about that velcro cape that keeps coming un-done! Check the velco for lint, if you wash it, it seems to get full of the stuff. Hope this helps the problem.
If it doesn't, head for the woods.

-Bryan McCrary-

WARNING: Off road riding is extreamly hazardous. Be sure to have all protective riding gear on. Make sure cape is on and secure. Ride at you own risk. Trail riding is a very tough sport, make sure that you can handle it.
If you can't keep up with Bryan McCrary, put it on the trailer!
(New TNT warning sign)

Gomer I'm sorry. I just have to pick on you . Its so fun!

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
Where you crazies ride, there are other hard, immovable objects sticking up
Damn it, if you’re scared…. say you’re scared!!! :p

Let’s see, multiple rib fractures, concussion(s), current injuries……any trees involved?

I’ll repeat……. if you’re scared…. say you’re scared!!! :moon:

Bryan,
You're right, it is fun! :)

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Gomer ain't skeerd .. hee's jus embarrissd cuz hee's fasser goin limm to limm, lik them thar gorillizz's! :flame:

wrench

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Originally posted by The Honda Pilot
Hey Gomer just wondering your opinion on the whoops at the lower section of TNT do you think they are to far apart to skim and to close to double ? I tried doubling them every lap and they are to hit and miss...and skimming them on a 125 seamed a bit to hard I tried skimming them on the very right side so I could move off the whoops if I got to squirly. I might have came into the to slow but heck they hurt I was swapping side to side mid way through.

I don't know...I go around them!

I've seen fast guys triple, double, then hammer/bounce through the rest of them.  I would suggest signing up for one of Ike's classes...he goes through them really well.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Alright, I'm scared!  I'm scared!  I'm SCARED!!!!

There, are you guys happy, now?

OK, now I've got Brian, Scott, Ivan, James, and Vince added to the list...anybody else wanna take a swing at me?!?

BTW Vince, the email address you used last time bounced...send me a new one!

kxbeastrider

Nov 23, 2002
Gomer,
If you need us to hold your hand while going through the scary woods, we will. Put you training wheels back on, you might need them to hold you self while on the ground, you cant seem to stay on the ground while on 2 wheels! LOL
But really, hows your knee doing gomer?
Having any problems?
-bryan

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
The knees are still stiff and sore, but riding last weekend didn't bother them at all! (I didn't jump anything with hard landings either, though)

Top Bottom