Need help with Thor core jersey sizing

rosscopeeko

Feb 25, 2005
I guess this pertains to all motocross jersey's. I'm buying a jersey to match my pants and need to know what size i should buy. I know the best way to do this is to go to the store and try them on, but stores around me don't carry Thor core stuff. I'm usually a medium shirt guy: 5'7" tall, 165 pounds. I'll be using a chest protector underneath. Actually not sure if i should use that over the jersey? Anyways, should i go large or medium? Thanks and sorry for the newb questions.

Mike

Speedfreek

Nov 3, 2003
I'm about the same size as you are(5'8" 160lbs). If I'm not wearing my body armour suit my Thor core x- Large jersey fits comfortable. It will not fit over my body armour with the back protector on my body armour.I just purchased a XXL jersey,but haven't tried it on yet.I'll try it on tonight and let you know.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Only the Euros wear CP's under their Jerseys :p

Is it a full-on CP, shoulder pads, plastic, etc? Wear it over.
I usually order my Jerseys one size larger than my regular shirt size, just for a little extra room (I need it, lol) and comfort.

Oct 17, 2005
i got the same prob, although im 5"5' and weigh 110 lbs or something like that and i have a 661 pressure suit, is that possible to fit a thor core jersey over?

rosscopeeko

Feb 25, 2005
Thanks guys. Looks like i'll go with the large and wear the chest protector over it. I'm buying a protector too and looks like i'm going with the Thor Force. Thanks again,

mtk

Jun 9, 2004
Psyco Goldfish said:
i got the same prob, although im 5"5' and weigh 110 lbs or something like that and i have a 661 pressure suit, is that possible to fit a thor core jersey over?

Yes.

I had a Large that fit me fine and I ended up buying an XXL to fit over the Pressure Suit. Worked fine and the Large is now for posing/beer drinking. :)

Top Bottom