RobertDavis

Jun 16, 2005
'72 WR450 Piston suppliers

I checked with John at VintageHusky's and he said he only has standards, no overs. I'm wanting to freshen mine up with fresh bore so at least 1 over is needed. Wiseco doesn't make them anymore.

I sent Chris at huskyclub.com an email about it and he did reply but basically said I needed to look in the huskyclub newsletter. I'm not a subscriber to the newsletter and I got the impression from his reply that it was just designed to get me to join rather than saying that there really was a supplier in there that could help me out. If anyone is a subscriber and knows that there is a supplier for the '72 WR 450 piston and rings in there, I'm sure not opposed to joining but I would not be happy if I paid to join only to get confirmation that nobody supplies it anymore.

Robert

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
You might check with Eric Gorr, not that he has a stock of them but he may very well know where there is.

Vince Stokes

May 30, 2002
The US distributer has a web site that lists supliers of older stuff,
Halls a think are one,the distributer is Fast By FFFF, I forget there name but you should get my drift.Every US dirtbike mag I have ever read has in the back No for Husky parts.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom