fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
It is too late for Rivard, but maybe a FES graduate will be the first National C class champion.

The NEPG is proud to announce the creation of a “C” rider overall points championship for the 2010 season. Starting at the first event in SC on Jan. 31st, the NEPG along with Moto-Tally event scoring software, will keeps points for the top 20 overall “C” riders at each event. Points will be tabulated at each event of the ten round series to establish the top three “C” riders of the series’, these top three riders will receive awards at the yearend NEPG party held after the last event in Indiana.

Good luck to all!!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Grant, might wanna give Blake the Heads up. Him n big daddy can do the tour.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
SETRA C riders are as fast as our district 14 B/A ish riders! Check there score's out on the first 4 nationals coming up.....

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
SETRA C riders are as fast as our district 14 B/A ish riders! Check there score's out on the first 4 nationals coming up.....

They get whooped up here though....

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Rivard809 said:
Yeah, blake will give it a shot probably. Ill get him to do Jack Pine and Upland I hope.

They need to do more so the SETRA guys don't win it. Tell them to do Tenessee, Missouri, Jackpine and Upland.

I wish there was a way to do Wyoming, I would love to do that one but too far to drive.

Top Bottom