New device makes your car instantly cool.

Creeper9

~SPONSOR~
Oct 28, 1999
Check out this link.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69403

It will have a part one and a part two.

Click on part one, when it gets to the website, click on Download Video Clip Here.

After your done come back and check out part 2 and prepare to jam.

I think I’ll put one in each one of my tailpipes so that my 72 Monte Carlo sounds like a giant 17 ft long coffee percolator!! Then I’d be cool. :silly:

(Hopefully this works. I’ve had trouble posting links before. If it doesn’t cut and paste it into the address bar.)

Creeper9

~SPONSOR~
Oct 28, 1999
Maybe someone with a YZF will try it and tell us if it quiets the bike down? :eek: I bet the guys with the sound meters would love that!

atc3434`

~SPONSOR~
Nov 1, 2001
Yeah, the coffee can mufflers where enough... I don't know if the world needs this now too. If your going to go loud, make sure its worth being loud! And then go open header!!!

Neil Wig

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 22, 2000
Has anyone been to Japan? They have trucks that make an anoying whistling type sound too. I was in Hitachi City, just off Route 6. You could hear the tractor trailers whistle when they let off the throttle. Maybe it is their version of a jake brake. It's enough to send ya' postal at 3:00 am.

splatt

Resident mental case
~SPONSOR~
Dec 1, 2001
The only whistling sound coming from any vehicle of my would be coming from a turbo or supercharger. And that wouldn`t be annoyingly loud.

Steve

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
whooooo whooooooo!!! ahh yea, i wonder if i could get different tones for the two pipes on my truck? kinda have a harmony thing goin on ya know?

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
Bubb Rubb and Lil' Sis... two of the finest educated people in the country. ;) Who downloaded the mp3 to go along with it? That is HILARIOUS.

Creeper9

~SPONSOR~
Oct 28, 1999
I knew you guys would appreciate that one. Yes, the Mp3 almost made me spit Mt. Dew all over the screen. Isn't the internet great? :laugh:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom