slayer_21

May 29, 2005
OK...I already posted here, but didn't say anything about myself.
I just bought a 02 CR250R, finally I'll be riding again. I tried to make up for the lack of MX in my life with mountain biking, road biking, cyclocross and track bike racing, but nothing is the same as motocross! Anyway, I'm finally back on a bike after 15 years.
I started riding on a Brigs and Straton pull start mini at 8 yrs old, progressed to a XR75, YZ80, then to the YZ125. I raced some in Guam, NORCAL (Baylands Raceway - Freemont, Hollister, Laguna Seca) and Hawaii (Oahu - North Shore). I never made it out of the novice class.
I may race some, but mostly plan to ride the famous SOCAL tracks and deserts.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome! :cool:

Your story matches so many of ours.

Lost

Nov 12, 2000
Wow, i grew up in hawaii riding and i now live in Temecula. I roadrace but im looking at getting back into dirt riding to keep in shape. I think ive been away from the site 3 years now! Your story is very familiar... :)

slayer_21

May 29, 2005
Hawaii....

Lost said:
Wow, i grew up in hawaii riding and i now live in Temecula. I roadrace but im looking at getting back into dirt riding to keep in shape. I think ive been away from the site 3 years now! Your story is very familiar... :)

Awesome! I live in Pacific Beach, another buddy I ride with lives in Oceanside. We are probably going to give the new bike a shakedown at Lake Elsinore in early July. Want to join us?

-Robert :laugh:

Top Bottom