Mike_socal

Oct 1, 2003
Hi, new guy here. I'm 30 and got a 94 cr250 last season to learn on(never too young to learn). When's the next time you guys are going for a ride? I'd like to join you.

Thanks,
Mike

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Hey Mike, welcome to the nut house, just keep checking the board and when you find something you like just respond, what's cool is everyone is welcome on the rides, they even allow me to go sometimes

But watch out for Carlo, if you're faster than him, he'll give ya a ticket :yeehaw:

I'm still trying to get one :think:

Kx Steve H

May 1, 2002
me and my daughter will be out at Ocotillo Wells the 17th, check out this thread http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?threadid=85635

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Welcome! Like steve said we'll be at Ocotillo on the 17th-19th, check the thread. I live in El Cajon so if you want to do Corrall Canyon, McCain's Valley, or the Deserts let me know and I'll set something up. :thumb:&nbsp;

Now who had that tutu last? :laugh:

Surfrider55

Jul 25, 2003
Hi New Guy, I am new as well and I am 48 and just learning to ride (LOL)

When I was welcomed somebody mentioned you had to wear a green TUTU on your first ride so I guess we will get to take turns (LOL)

Look forward to meeting you.

Steve

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by Surfrider55

When I was welcomed somebody mentioned you had to wear a green TUTU on your first ride so I guess we will get to take turns (LOL)

Welcome Surfrider and socal.

Watch this forum for future rides with the crew. I don't know who told you that crap about the tutu. :eek: That's a big fat lie. :scream: It's pink. :confused:

Hey Carlo! Bring the damn tutu back. We're gonna need it. :laugh:

Ol'89r

"Life is a sexually transmitted, ultimately fatal condition. Enjoy it while you can."

Mike_socal

Oct 1, 2003
Tutu huh? I'll have to think about that one. LOL. I was out at Plaster last weekend. Was by myself so I didn't stay long and didn't really see most of the cool spots. Seems like a great place to ride. Wife and I had a son a month ago. I'm eager for him to be old enough to ride.

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Wow, now that's encouraging. My wife is expecting our first baby in a couple of weeks--So if your wife is already letting you ride one month after a baby--at least I can use you as my example.
"But Honey, Socal Mike got to go riding"

Mike_socal

Oct 1, 2003
LOL. She's pretty understanding. Cabin fever can get to you. I have a 400ex for her to ride(and me sometimes). She got pregnant shortly after I bought it last season so she hasn't ridden much. She likes to go even if she's not going to ride which is nice. She likes the scenery.

Congrats on the little one. The first week is pretty emotionally/physically draining.

Last edited by a moderator:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Originally posted by Mike[socal]
[B
She got pregnant shortly after I bought it last season [/B]

See !!!! How dangerous those thing are ???, that's why I will never ride one

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
yeh, no wonder my wife wants one!

welcome mike, congrats kelso.

BTW guys, i promise i will be doing more trail stuff this winter, enjoying the tracks but the trusty ole yz hasnt been riden in a while and want some action.

endosports

Jan 10, 2002
Originally posted by bclapham
yeh, no wonder my wife wants one!

welcome mike, congrats kelso.

BTW guys, i promise i will be doing more trail stuff this winter, enjoying the tracks but the trusty ole yz hasnt been riden in a while and want some action.

So that means you will do a 80 mile desert race with me Bruce? Or perhaps a trip to snowy trail?

I just got into a new shop so I will be busy for awhile be we should get a Socal wrecking crew trip planned.

Welcome to the clan Mike! Keep my girlfriend off your quad!

Sammy Crash

Oct 21, 2003
Bruce and New guy: we are all going to Ocitillo wells on Halloween weekend!! camping at poll line and having mini motos all night! everyone should join us out there.

P.S. BBRRAAAAARRRRRRRR

Last edited:

Mike_socal

Oct 1, 2003
I'm going to try and go riding one of the days on Halloween weekend. I'm not quite sure where the poll line road is although I think I road on it last weekend.

Kx Steve H

May 1, 2002
I'm not quite sure where the poll line road is although I think I road on it last weekend.

yep it's the same road you met up with me and sarah on sundays ride to the mudpots, if you go past blu-inn and past hidden valley turnoff you'll run into it just a mile or so down the road (78)

Top Bottom